Final Chapter!

2 years into the future:

Third Person point of view

Mi-Na and Jared had two beautiful baby boys named Navajo James Cameron and Dasan Jack Cameron. Navajo is the perfect combination of both parents while Dasan had favorites Jared's features. Not only do they have two little boys but also two little twin girls, Dakota Sue and Lakota Moon.

For them being married, they spoke their vows the month after Navajo and Dasan were born.

For everyone else, well...

Sam and Emily now have a beautiful baby girl named Rissa Jade Uley, who later, was imprinted on by Navajo.

Jake and Riley, now, live on the res in their own home with a set of triplets on the way. 2 girls and 1 boy. Kaden Lee, Hannah Jane, and Macie Renee.

Seth and Jaci are still both in school. Seth is about to finish up his senior year while Jaci is about to go into her senior year. They both live with Nina and Cauā.

Cauā is now a full phased wolf who has yet to find his imprint.

Embry and Leah ended up imprints. Which truly was a surprise for them both since they have been around each other for so many years and never bothered to try.

Quil imprinted on Emily's niece, Clara. He is in the protective brother phase at the moment up until she gets older.

-------

So, the book is now finished! I just wanted to finish it up so there was no loose ends for it. I hope you all like it!