𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

+DISCLAIMER; This chapter contains foul words and pardon for that. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

i

Jennie beamed bitterly by remembering the past where the day she knew the darkest credibility behind their notorious family. She's living with her father on new zealand when she was a kid, they were visiting Hyunjin and her mom yearly, having every 3 months straight vacation in Korea because her father has a work in New Zealand. Though Hyunjin didn't grew up with Jennie, she's still taking care of him when they were on Korea, buying him expensive clothes from gucci and his favorite shoes.  While Hyunjin grew up with his mother in Korea. His mother really loves Hyunjin so much same as Jennie, but Jennie didn't grew up with her mother's side and basically they aren't that close as much as how Hyunjin and his mother are.

1 year ago..

( i )

Hyunjin smiled sweetly by seeing a bunches of paperbags above the table from their father. As the lad starts checking it until his father arrived.

" Who give you the rights to touch it?! " His father exclaimed on him as he pushed Hyunjin away from the paperbags. The lad looked down, trying to hold his tears back. Since he was a kid he didn't feel loved by his father yet it is always short tempered towards him and he's always hurting Hyunjin physically by punching, slapping and yanking his hair.

" Dad? Tsk. You're mad at Jinnie again! " Jennie waddled on their direction and patted the lad's back.

" I caught him touching those paper bags. By the way. This is all yours, and i bought your favorite Jacket! " Jennie's eyes sparkled by hearing those and starts to take the paperbags checking it all.

" Are these all from gucci?! Thank you dad! " Jennie hugged her father tightly, as her father smiled and hugged her back while the lad behind Jennie just forced himself to smile. The bewitching juvenille gets envy by seeing how their father treat Jennie.

( ii )

" Are you really trying to ruin our family background?! " Hyunjin gets suspended from school for one week after being implicated from spar. The lad sat on the couch beside Jennie and his sister starts to clean the sore on the side of his lips. Even she hasn't been having enough recovery from Kai's death,she chose to distract herself and just take care of Hyunjin.

" Enough- please calm- " His mom tried to depend the lad but his father cutted the words immediately

" How can i calm myself after the scandal happened because of that stupid?! " His father shouted apoplectic while pointing at Hyunjin. The lad can't hold himself back anymore but to shouted back at him. " ENOUGH! YOU'RE SO UNFAIR DAD! YOU'RE THINKING OF OUR FAMILY BACKGROUND INSTEAD OVER ME?! " As the tears dripped down from his eyes but unfortunately he received a punch straight on his mouth from his father. Hyunjin tumbled down on the ground and Jennie catched him immediately. " DADD!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?! " Jennie yelled by seeing her brother's mouth that was filled by blood

" How dare you to shout on me you idiot, you're just a child from affair so know your limitations or else i'm gonna destroy your disrespectful mouth permanently! " He exclaimed frantically and everyone made quiet, after spitting those words intentionally, defeaning silence roamed inside the mansion.

" ENOUGH! " His mother slapped his husband. She can't believe he just said that, the truth that should be kept as a secret. Hyunjin stared at awe, mind blank of what he just heard. Now, the pieces finally clicked together. The treatment and everything... that's why. He was disappointed, yet not that surprised. His father doesn't treat him right, for he's not his child.