𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐲

i

Taehyung has left the mansion while Jennie is smiling like a demented one, gawking in one direction. She was out of her own reverie while patting her luscious lips.

" Did i just - " Jennie immediately halted from talking to herself by hearing a sound of footsteps reverberating throughout the mansion, she turned her sights on the stairs and she caught Hyunjin, wearing his pajama

" Ain't changing your clothes yet? " Hyunjin asked and squints at the huge teddy bear that was placed on the side above the couch.

" I'm gonna change my clothes now- but by the way, where's Yeji? " Jennie asked by noticing that Yeji wasn't with him. She carries the huge stuffed toy, waiting for any response from him.

" She's now sleeping. its only 8:30 in the evening yet she fell asleep that early. " Hyunjin replied plainly and Jennie just nod at him as a respond, gawking out of nowhere.

" Shh, wait. I'm gonna change my clothes first. " She said and headed  upstairs on her room and Hyunjun just nodded and walks towards the kitchen

ii

Jennie done changing her clothes, wearing her pajama. She kept on smiling while viewing a photo of her with Taehyung

She brushes her hair in front of the mirror and removes her make up at the same time and her gaze accidentally caught a photo of Kai that was placed above her dresser

" Thank you for everything, kai. Everything has a reason why you left. " Jennie smiled lusciously and grabs the photo frame, staring straight on it.

" I'm gonna let you go for now, you're one of the biggest part in my life, and now that you're gone, you give me another chance to be happy again, thank you for everything and know you that were the one who gave Taehyung to begin with life. " The tears escaped from her eyes and her luscious smile turns into lugubrious one. She hugs the photo frame tightly and hides it on the drawer. Her life have been through struggles and bunch of hitches, but instead of drowning herself in nefarious past, she gave herself another chance to live happy again.

iii

She headed downstairs and found her brother eating a bowl of strawberry flavored- ice cream.

" Hey. " Jennie sits beside him and slaps Hyunjin's thigh heavily,  Hyunjin gasps and almost bumped the ice cream out from his mouth because of the heavy slap from Jennie on his thigh unintentionally.

" Fck- it hurts- " Hyunjin murmured while patting his thigh using his free hand while Jennie is covering her mouth with her hands, preventing herself to laugh.

" I'm sorry. " Jennie laughs inaudibly can't help herself by seeing Hyunjin's facial expression after the sudden slap.

" Hmp. " Hyunjin pouted and places the bowl above the coffee table as he headed on the kitchen to and grab another bowl of ice cream.