𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

i

Jennie grimaces behind the line because of Chan is trying to threaten her that he's gonna ruin Hyunjin's life, even them.

" What the hell do you want? Money? How much? 5 Million? 15 Million? 30 Million? Tell me and i'll give it right away just stay away from my family. " Jennie manages her voice because of the irk while Chan continously deceiving her through phone call.

" Oh, so feisty. Tsk tsk tsk. I guess that you have heard that i'm already in jail now right? So how could i ruin your life and family? " Chan laughs to annoy her while Jennie is patiently heeding at him just to gather some enough informations to prove that Hyunjin is hiding for something on them.

" I just wanna ruin the luxury life that your brother is experiencing now." Chan smirks on the line and Jennie rolls her eyes because of his pointless words.

" Don't you even know what is the credibility behind your brother's innocent and angelic face? Oh i guess not. " Chan continously speaking and his words has now implying for something.

" Meet me here in City Jail tomorrow and i'll wait for you. Let's see if you can still treat him as your brother after revealing of what he have done TO YOU. " Chan ends the call without even letting her to speak, leaving Jennie with a huge curiosity inside her head.

ii

+9:30AM

Yeji slowly opens her eyes then gradually sits on the bed, yawning and found herself alone inside the room. She stretches her arms and wears her indoor slippers. Yeji went downstairs straight to the dining room and found Hyunjin there, helping the servants to prepare breakfast.

" Good morning sweety. " Yeji greets Hyunjin and even the servants in pleasant morning. She manages to help them until a sudden lips crashes into hers.

" Good morning gorgeous. " Hyunjin chuckles because of Yeji's reaction. Yeji whines and sits on the chair, hiding her blushing face through her hair.

" By the way, Where's Jennie? Isn't she awakened yet? " Hyunjin asked and grabs a plate for Yeji, he's been spoiling Yeji through taking care of her, knowing that Yeji really appreciates even small efforts nor simple things.

" She left at 8? I've heard that she's gonna meet someone? " The servant but ain't sure about of what she heard earlier between Jennie and the unknown someone through phone call.

" Meeting a friend that early? " Hyunjin asked with full of skepticism on his face as Yeji starts eating her meal while listening to the whole conversation.

" I heard our driver said that they'll go to City Jail? " The other servant invades the conversation and the pleasant morning became the opposite one.

" What the f*ck?! " Hyunjin exclaims and looks at the servants with a disbelief expression on his face. He runs upstairs directly to their room to grab the car key, not even changing his clothes or fixing his hair.

" H-hey? Where are you g-going?! " Yeji starts to get frightened because she remembered that last time, Hyunjin even warned them not to go there because Chan is deceptive and dangerous.

" I'll go to City Jail. " Hyunjin said and wears his jacket that he got inside the car. Yeji runs back inside the house to get her phone.

" I'll go with you- " Yeji attempts to go with him but Hyunjin expectedly protests signifies her not to go inside the car.

" No! You'll stay here! " Hyunjin went inside the car and starts driving to follow Jennie. Yeji was surprised because Hyunjin has been acting different these past few days and it starts after his birthday.