𝐤𝐚𝐢

i

" B-but why do you need to go on that place again? " Hyunjin asked scornfully on Yeji with a vexation drew at his face. They were currently on the room, talking about the her father's case again.

" Jinnie, please. Can you just support me?" Yeji asking leisurely for his support while Hyunjin is clenching his fists, yet still trying himself to calm.

" But, do you really think it would help you to get over from everything? Come on babe! That place would only remind you the past! " Hyunjin almost exclaimed inside the room which made to shut her mouth. Hyunjin noticed the sudden behavior of Yeji.

" H-hey- " Hyunjin was supposed to apologize but she refused it immediately. He didn't mean to shout on her but Yeji stand up from the bed to face him.

" I don't care about that place if its gonna remind me the past! My concern for now is to initiate the investigation about my father's unjusticed death! Hyunjin, i'm a detective i should have been the responsible for my job! I can solve others unjusticed case yet you kept contradicting me to open my own father's case? Do you think i'll let it just hanging there? " Yeji exclaimed apoplectic at him. Hyunjin flinched and looked down, feeling the guilt that he should've not contradicted in the first place. Her voice reverberated inside the room which made him quiet.

" I-i'm sorr- " Hyunjin stand up to hug her but Yeji avoid his hugs, staring at him blankly with tears continously gushing down from her eyes.

" If you won't support me? Fine. I'll do it by my own! " Yeji is stammering while speaking, wiping her unceasing tears that dripping down from her eyes. As of now, she felt so disappointed towards Hyunjin.

" I-i'm sorry, babe, I-i'm just w-worr- " Hyunjin looked down and immediately cutted his words because Yeji did not let him to speak.

" I don't need your concern, i need your support and it seems like you won't support me by doing this. I thought you were the one who will support me through this but i was wrong. " Yeji smiled bitterly while shaking her head. She went out from the room and fixed herself.

ii

" Seriously? " Yeji nodded at her co-worker with trace of irk on her face because of the tension and misunderstandings that she had with Hyunjin recently. She's in the middle of her shift, distracting herself not to remember what happened between them.

" Yeji, i already got the copy of cctv camera last year on that place. " One of her co-worker appeared on her side, handing her a USB Flashdrive on her.

" Thank you. " Yeji forced herself to smile and took the flashdrive from her co-worker indisposely. She sticked her sights on the flashdrive on her hand and suddenly came back on her reverie by the sudden notification rang at her phone.

 She sticked her sights on the flashdrive on her hand and suddenly came back on her reverie by the sudden notification rang at her phone