𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

i

Hyunjin and Yeji have made a deal for their child but they were going to stay in that way, not as lovers anymore. They've talked about who will be the responsible for Sam in the morning up until afternoon and afternoon up until midnight and after all that has been settled done, Hyunjin will do take care for Sam at every afternoon until midnight and Yeji in every morning and up afternoon.

+6:00PM

Yeji has left the house and now in the middle of her shift. Hyunjin and Yeji were taking care of Sam interchangeably and as of now, Hyunjin is the one who's responsible for his child. Hyunjin is currently on the living room, watching TV while holding his son.

In the middle of jollification, someone from outside has clicked the door bell. Hyunjin immediately turns his gaze at the door and before putting his son down to crib, he gave it a peck on his forehead.

" Just wait baby, i'll just open the door. " He cautiously puts Sam down on the crib and opens the door and surprisingly, Jennie was there.

" Oh, sis. Come. " Hyunjin opens the door widely and signifies her to come inside. Jennie bows at him before completely entering inside Yeji's house and her gaze caught her nephew in the crib sipping the bottle of milk.

" I can see baby Hyunjin there. " Jennie chuckles softly and squints at Hyunjin from behind, smiling at her.
Jennie stares at him and loosenly hang her hand on Hyunjin, giving him the envelope. Depolarization drew at his face and hesitantly takes the envelope from Jennie.

" What's this? " Hyunjin asked in curiosity with a soft smile on his lips. He opens the envelope to check the papers and bunch of documents appeared that some of their estates, opulence and wealth were now entitled under Hyunjin's name.

" As far as i can remember, mom disinherit you because of what you have done that ended up ruining everything, especially your life. She entitled all of her properties under my name but i didn't let that happen. Hyunjin, you have the rights of what i have because you're my brother and we're family, right? What's mine is also yours. You deserve to get your luxurious life again. " Jennie smiles while Hyunjin kept checking the papers with his name indicated there with authenticity. He felt his heart pound and hugs his sister tightly, feeling thankful not abour because the inheritance, because Hyunjin has finally felt the acceptance. Jennie knows that Hyunjin would never ask about material things nor wealth, the lad just wanted to feel loved and accepted again.

ii

+3 weeks have passed

Hyunjin and Yeji were doing the same routine everyday and since Hyunjin has free time today, he visited Chan at the prison and brought him favorite foods. Thereafter he got his inheritance back, Hyunjin never bothered to change into being classy and materialistic because the lad is now learning how to be practical in life.

" So how was your life now? " Chan asked while munching his food, waiting for Hyunjin to answer who's currently eating his meal there as well.

" I'm doing great now, but its still not the same. Yeji and i broke up officially but good thing we're getting along just for our child. " Hyunjin responded without glancing on him. Chan smiles then pats his shoulder which made him to chuckle.

" Nice one- " Chan wasn't able to tease Hyunjin because he ain't even starting yet, Hyunjin starts to murmur, giving him waggish glare and Chan starts to laugh hard and everybody around looked at them because of Chan's contagious laugh.

" Okay okay. " Chan chuckles and began to munch his meal, squinting furtively on Hyunjin who kept giving him light glare, Chan immediately looks away still laughing inwardly.