𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

i

Yeji finally got home after having long trip from Chaeryoung's house. She went out from the car and let out a sigh, thinking of the people around her who's also in jeopardy because of her.

She starts walking towards the mansion, the body guards greeted her and opened a gate for her. Yeji felt the change of the atmosphere before she left earlier and fortunately, her eyes caught luggages on the threshold. Yeji was surprised after reaching inside the living room by seeing her homies again.

" Jennie?! " Yeji ran towards her to give her a bear hug, Jennie gets stiffened on her direction, smiling lightly then glances at the lads on the side who's just staring at them with a lugubrious smile on their faces.

The lads bowed at them as an excuse and headed on the guests room, carrying their luggages. Yeji lets go of the hug and yell for Hyunjin's name.

" Jinnie! Jennie's here! You gotta go here! " Yeji yelled vividly because she's absolutely sure that Hyunjin would be glad by seeing Jennie again. Jennie is just staring at her with a light smile on her lips, feeling the guilt for dispelling Hyunjin because she witnessed how Yeji loves his brother that much.

" He's not here... " Jennie let out a sigh and looks down, Yeji shifts her head back to her, still wearing her genuine smile.

" Where did he go? " Yeji asked vividly and Jennie lifts her head up to squint on her. She witnessed the gradual fade of Yeji's smile on her lips for not receiving any response from her.

" He left. " Jennie replied plainly and turns her gaze on the ground. Yeji glances at her before running upstairs into their room. She was surprised after reaching the room, some of Hyunjin's stuff there are now gone.

ii

Yeji is currently packing her things on her luggages, she have decided to leave on the mansion since Hyunjin wasn't there anymore, there's no reason to stay there. She let out and sigh and sits on the side of the bed, halted for working on her stuff and take rest first.

As she starts dialling Hyunjin's number but unfortunately, the number cannot be reached. She throws her body on the bed loosen her grip on her phone, just staring at the ceiling blanky, thinking of where did Hyunjin go.

She closes her eyes in anxiousness until someone has twisted the door knob and slowly opens the door. Yeji lechwe on the bed and sits decently on the side. Her sights caught Jennie standing there, staring at the luggaged and some of Yeji's stuff that were scattered on the ground.

" Where are you going? " Jennie asked and enters inside the room. She squinted at Yeji then shifts her sight back on the luggages that Yeji was currently packing.

" I'm leaving, because there's no reason to stay here since Hyunjin was gone, and now, i can't contact him. " She closes her eyes, placing her palm at the same time against her face, thinking abysmal about Hyunjin. Jennie sits on the side while staring straight at her.

" No, there's still one reason why do you need to stay here. " Jennie replied and Yeji turned her gaze on her, waiting for her next words to spill. Jennie smiled lightly and pats her shoulder.

" Quit packing your things, you should stay here and let me help you to pursue a justice for your father. " Jennie uttered which made lift the atmosphere for Yeji and finally, she has her hope back because of the people around her who's willing to work together with her. She grabbed her phone on the side and dialled Jisung's number.

iii

Jisung and Minho were currently on the living room, they were currently at their safe house and no one knows where it was located. Jisung let out a sigh while fidgeting his fingers, thinking about their safety.