𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜

i

He's the one who supports her and she's the one who's blind for his love.

Love is noxious that could stab you from behind, not all of it has a happy ending and they badly wanted to prove that.

Love is blind once you feel that prevails your heart

Love is full of sacrifices that could make a relationship more sturdy.

Love is full of flamboyant and trustworthy words that might be the reason to smile.

Nevertheless, solecity is inevitable, still pursuing for the rightful justice.

ii

Heiress that continuing her journey as a young-notorious mademoiselle together with her boyfriend who supports her.

Bunch of thwarts they had encountered because of that, they became stalwart and beat all the challenges that attempted to tear them apart.

Blood is always thicker than water, even her heart was engulfed by wrath with sharp thorns. However, she chosen to forgive and start over again.

iii

He has no intention to be the fault of tensions but he came back cluelessly, everything even about his real identity. Depolarization is always with him for seeing the scenarios of the odious of yesterday through his head.

iv

Kim Woojin, Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Lee Felix, Han Jisung, Kim Seungmin, Yang Jeongin

Wait, there's a missing member?

HWANG HYUNJIN.

*

Yes, you're almost there.
______________________________________