𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

i

Yeji is currently on their room observing and taking care of Hyunjin because he's still frail and can't breath normally.

" How was your feeling now? " Yeji asked while sitting beside him, caressing his sleek forehead.

" B-better than before. " Hyunjin smiles weakly and closes his eyes, relaxing himself and trying to manage his breath on its normal flow.

" By the way, the servant has told me Taehyung was here last night then he caught Jennie on the living room." Yeji replies while staring at the feeble lad on her side. Hyunjin just nods at her until someone knocks on the door.

" Come in. " Yeji yells, telling them to come inside as the servant has opened the door and Taehyung is next on her, holding a fruitshake.

" Hey! " Hyunjin greets him jovially but his voice is still weak, getting glad that Taehyung visited him.

" How are you now dude? " Taehyung pats his shoulder and sits next to Yeji, then places the fruitshake above the side table.

" Still weak, my asthma attacked me again. " He responds and for the second time the door gets opened widely, revealing the three damsels as Hyunjin smiles mirthfully.

" Wooh! Finally Chaeyoung is here! We're now complete. " Jisoo shouts jubilantly that lift the atmosphere even more up while playing the bag that was filled by fruits. Chaeyoung shrugs trying not to laugh because of Jisoo being impish out of the place again.

" What happened to you? " Chaeyoung asked while placing her bag on the couch and waddled back towards them. Hyunjin just smiled at them even though he's still weak, he kept on trying to appear his contagious smile.

" Drink this first. " Taehyung grabs the fruitshake on the side table handing it to Hyunjin, shaking it using the plastic straw.

" Really does miracle really exist huh? you'd just prepared a fruitshake for me? " Hyunjin starts teasing him again. Since they were in highschool days, Taehyung and Hyunjin we're used of bullying each other.

" No, i ain't, the girl- what's her name? " Hyunjin flinches while raising an eyebrow on him, then starts drinking his fruitshake.

" Oh- The servant i guess? " Hyunjin stops from sipping his fruitshake and began to shake it using the straw and kept familiarizing how it taste like because it was really familiar on him.

" No- is that your sister? The one who's in the huge portrait in the living room? " Hyunjin halts from shaking it and literally surprised aftee knowing that shake was made by Jennie.

" T-that's Jennie, my sister. Really? She's the one who prepared this?" Hyunjin smiles sweetly and began to drink his fruitshake that was made by his sister.

" When we were was in highschool days, you mentioned that you have a sister yet you haven't introduce her on us. Am i right? " Lisa asked, having a thought about Jennie and tries to remember if Hyunjin have introduced his sister to them back then.

" She grew up in new zealand with his father and yes, she's my half sister. She's been taking her vacation here for 3 months in every year. " Hyunjin responds as the monstrous memories of them crossed at his mind again, can't help himself from smiling to hide the pain.

ii

Ecstasy is currently on roaming around the room, boisterous laughs and voices could be heard from outside of the room.