𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠

i

+3 months have passed

Jennie and Taehyung rushed Yeji in the hospital in the middle of the frigid night because she's near on the indicated date of giving birth on her child. She was rushed into the delivery room and her urproarious voice preponderating the room in excruiciating pain that she has been having for giving birth.

Her life was hit by tragedy and sufferings again, and now she's lucky because finally, Yeji gave a birth on her child without any conflications even though she suffered from stress

Yeji slowly gaining her consciousness and her sight could see the obscure sorroundings until it became gradually unambiguous. She mesmerized Jennie on the side, carrying her child with a wide smile on her lips, staring at the infant's exquisite face.

" You looked like your dad. You looked like my brother, you look so handsome baby! " Jennie giggles while laughing gaily because of the merriment for seeing her nephew, giving him a warm welcome.

" J-jennie.. " Yeji spoken faintly which is enough to be heard as Jennie squints immediately at her and rushes towards her.

" He's here. He's here. " Jennie smiles while meticulously placing the infant on Yeji's arms. Her strenght is enough to hold her child meticulously. Yeji stares on her child's face, her eyes are still unstable and voice is weak at the same time because of accouchement. Yeji smiles vividly because of the joviality for seeing her child has finally came out. She closes her eyes and her tears starts to gush down.

" Welcome to the world, Sam Hwang. " Yeji smiles bitterly because Hyunjin wasn't there by her side for giving birth on her child.

ii

Hyunjin smiles while roaming her sight around his exuberant sorrounding, its been a month since the company has fabricated a new branch and it became successful because of its notoriety.

Since he was free from behind the bars, Hyunjin didn't receive any signal from Jeongin, Han and Minho. Life has became challenging for Hyunjin but instead of cramming in the corner, he taken it as another journey of his life since Hyunjin was dependent before.

" Yo! " Lia appeared from out of nowhere and pats Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin flinches and came back on his own self from dwelling in past.

Lia was the one who assisted Hyunjin before on his task and they became friends. She's the daughter of the owner of the restaurant but instead of being tactless towards the employees. She's not that type of being superior, vilifying nor treating their employees as slave.

" Yo! " Hyunjin chuckles and brushes his hair backwards with his fingers. Lia giggles while roaming her sight around the place.

" Wait, stay there. " Lia walks away because her father signifies her to come while Hyunjin is just smiling at them, following Lia through his gaze.

He felt uncomfortable with his neck tie and his steps brought him somewhere while adjusting it until he reaches the table on the side.

" This place looks really elegant, it totally rocks, isn't it? " Chaeryoung said while roaming her sight around the place, until she caught Hyunjin there, familiarizing his face.

" I think Yeji would like this. " Jennie said while looking at the menu. By hearing her voice, Hyunjin flinches and slowly turns his gazes on them by hearing his ex-girlfriend's name there, he saw Jennie and Chaeryoung there, while Yuna is staring at him.

" H-hyunjin? " Yuna was surprised by seeing him there. Jennie glances at Yuna then squints at Hyunjin on the side.

Her eyes gets widened by seeing her brother again after months of living without having any communication to each other. Hyunjin looks down with a light smile on his face.