𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

i

Their life has finally back on its rightful flow. It's lunch time and Yeji is currently eating her meal with her friend, Callista.

" So how was your relationship with him? " Callista asked while waiting for her to answer. Yeji halts from munching and wipes her lips with tissue.

" Were doing great. " Yeji responded and began to munch her meal. Callista smiles at her while drinking her water, she's really pure for helping Yeji, willing to help her without any remuneration.

" By the way, about the evidence, i'll just update you once i got another copy okay? I want you to get the justice of your father. " Callista said while staring at her and Yeji can't hold her smile anymore because of Callista's benevolence and loyalty.

" Thank you so much calli- " Yeji automatically stops from speaking because of seeing Hyunjin there appeared from somewhere.

" H-hey.. " Hyunjin greeted them, glancing furtively at Callista and Yeji stands up from her seat automatically for seeing Hyunjin there, especially they are both aware that he really needs a diligent rest.

" B-babe?? What are you doing here? The doctor said that you shouldn't stressing your body. " Yeji asked and cups Hyunjin's cheek and gives him a peck on his lips. Hyunjin shows his leg that gets broken last time and  the leg brace was finally gone.

" I came from my doctor and he said that my leg doesn't need the brace anymore because i could walk firmly for now so he decided to remove it. " Hyunjin said, trying not to have an eye contact with Callista who's staring doubtfull at him.

" Would you like to join us? " Callista invaded the conversation to lift the atmosphere up, yet staring with full of skepticism on Hyunjin.

" N-no. I just came to here see her. " Hyunjin manages to speak and act normal while roaming his sight around the place since its the first time that he visited Yeji there. Yeji has noticed that Callista is giving doubtful stares on her boyfriend, she even noticed that Hyunjin is isolating himself but instead of confronting him, she has told Hyunjin to go home and fetch her after her shift.

ii

Hyunjin has received Yeji's signal to fetch her on the indicated place as he reaches his destination, Yeji entered inside the car with faint and disbelief on her face.

" So how was your day? " Hyunjin asked and began to drive, making their way on home, waiting for Yeji to answer him.

" It was fine and tiring at the same time babe. " Yeji squints blankly on him, implying for something as Hyunjin glances on her with a luscious smile on his lips.

" What do you want to eat? You want something? " Hyunjin smiles then realizes afterwards that there's something wrong with Yeji, her stares giving him indirect conclusions.

" Is there a problem? " Hyunjin asked then glances again on her. Yeji looks away then closes her eyes, resting his nape against the backrest.

" Hyunjin, i saw Kai earlier. " The tea has been spilled that made Hyunjin to get frightened, he has no plan to tell Yeji about it but she discovered it by her own.

" H-huh? W-what are you talking about? A-are you sure? B-but he's dead right? " Hyunjin starts to stammer while asking her, getting fidgety at the same time but really needs to focus from driving to prevent accident.

" I clearly saw him with my eyes and i approached him but. He refused my questions, acting like he doesn't know me.. " Yeji let out a sigh, losing her hope and also having a huge query on her mind why Kai has been acting like that earlier.