𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝

i

Weeks have passed and Hyunjin has finally got his enough from the accident. He was now discharged from the hospital and they are now leading their way on home. Yeji starts to push the wheelchair and starts walking out from the hospital's room.

" How was your feeling now baby? " Yeji asked him who's sitting on the wheelchair, Hyunjin has finally made to appear his luscious smile now unlike before.

" I feel better now than before. Because finally we could go home now, i really need to have more bed rest, though. " Hyunjin responded unil they reached the hospital's corridor near on the hospital's source of information. They saw Jennie there as she smiles at Hyunjin and lowers her body to reach his level.

" What do you want to eat, little prince? " She asked with a genuine smile on her face, Hyunjin's smile became more vividly because after all of pursuing Jennie's trust, they are now getting along.

" R-really? You're gonna cook for me? " Hyunjin asked can't refrain himself from smiling and Jennie nods and giggles at the same time.

" Yes. " Jennie chuckles and pats his head, messing Hyunjin's hair at the same time.

" Hmm. Its up to you sis, but of course i prefer your specialties. " Hyunjin responded with insinuating words and as a peace offering even Hyunjin didn't ask for it, Jennie agreed and promised him that she's gonna cook for him with her specialties.

" Well, let's go home now but i'm gonna pay bills instead, wait for me there. " Jennie uttered, Yeji and Hyunjin just nods at her as a respond and Jennie starts to walk away.

" I love you. " Yeji faces him with a luscious smile on her face as Hyunjin smiles like a demented one.

" I love you more, Yeji. " Hyunjin responded while still smiling on her, sticking his gaze on Yeji, realizing how lucky he was for having Yeji on his life and in the middle of their moment, Yeji expectedly excuses herself for going in the comfort room.

" But i need to pee. Just wait for me here okay? " Yeji chuckled gave him a peck on his lips and Hyunjin just nods and manage to impel the wheelchair, placing himself on the side to make less inconvenience to the others. He closes his eyes and took a deep breath, after commiting suicide. Hyunjin was thankful because he's endowed for having another chance to live. In the middle of his contemplation, his ears spontaneously listening to the conversation near on him.

" I'm sorry, but Dr. Choi wasn't here yet. I'm gonna tell him instead sir, what's your name by the way? " The assistant asked him since the neurologist wasn't there yet.

" Kim Jongin. Just tell him okay? He's my doctor. " Kai responded while placing his hands inside his pockets and after hearing it,  his eyes gets widened as he turns his gaze where that voice came from until he caught Jongin there, talking to the assistant.

His voice caught Hyunjin of having minimal heart attack, and one of Yeji's instincts are proven truth, Kim Jongin is alive. Hyunjin couldn't believe of what he sighted there. Kai recognizes him on the side and immediately shifts his gaze on the assistant like he didn't see Hyunjin there.

" Jinnie? " Jennie appeared from the side as the greatest fear of him starts to strike him. Hyunjin felt swiftness of his heartbeat and couldn't respond immediately, for expecting someone that was supposed to be buried in the grave was alive.

" What happened? " She cups his cheeks and starts wiping Hyunjin's sweats while his eyes were full of fear.

" Jinnie! Jinnie! Shh! " Jennie is now feeling the minimal heart attack by seeing his brother drowning with his own sweats while shaking at the same time. She starts tapping Hyunjin's cheek softly to make him look at her.