𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫

i

Yeji almost has her recovery from Callista's death and also because of Hyunjin's help to ease the pain on her heart, and also to make her forget that obnoxious day. Hyunjin is always there for his girlfriend and he even witnessed every tragedy on Yeji's life and he's the one who could do those things, helping Yeji to recover and make her live jubilantly. Fortunately, Yeji trully appreciates Hyunjin's effort for her but can't show it because of the pain that was prevailing her.

" Hyunjin? " Yeji walks towards Hyunjin that who's currently on fixing himself for the event tonight.

" Yes? " Hyunjin shifta his body to face Yeji  while fixing his neck tie and surprisingly, Hyunjin got shocked for receiving a abrupt bear hug from Yeji.

" Thank you. " Yeji whispers which is enough to be heard and depolarization appeared from Hyunjin's face because of Yeji's sudden behavior

" For what? " Hyunjin asked cluelessly and smiles lightly as Yeji breaks the hug to face him, still wearing her genuine luscious smile on her lips.

" For being always there for me, for helping me to recover from everything. " Yeji responded and Hyunjin can't hold his smile back and has nothing to do but to hug Yeji tightly, seeing Yeji expiating in excruciating makes him feel the acrimony and that's why Hyunjin did everything for her.

ii

Jennie went missing and can't find the way back on home, she is now currently just walking around in the side of the road, roaming her sight trying to find any familiar way so she could just follow it to lead her way back home.

She is currently roaming her sight and her eyes scintillated by witnessing how vigorous the place is, unfortunately, she looked up to the sky that turns into a dark, menacing for a uproarious rain as expectedly, Jennie initiated to search a place where she could stay when the unceasing rain starts to downpour.

In the midst of finding for a place, a sudden raindrops starts to fall and Jennie expectedly  run on the side of the road, her body was engulfed by the cold raindrops from the melancholic sky. She looked up to the sky for the second time and realized that the sun was gone and the raindrops are getting more aggressive. Jennie tilts her head side to side, searching for a car that she could ask for a help but sadly, she has nothing to wait there.

In the middle of the frigid lugrubious night, she has no choice but to walk and travel around to find the way until she caught ambiguous figure of a tall juvenile. Jennie felt the rapidity of her heartbeat for seeing him and that's why she lead her way to the other side of the road and fasten her pace until someone has banged her accidentally.

Jennie tripped down on the ground in frail but gets up immediately to apologize at him. Jennie is now shaking and famishing at the same time until the person that she banged meticulously grabs her arm to make her look at him.

" K-kai? " Jennie starts to shake more aggressively, wrapping her arms on her own body and Kai cups her cheeks and stares at her entire face.

Her sanguine luscious lips was now faded and her lustrous eyes were anxious " J-jennie?! What happened to you? Why are you here? " Kai hugs her tightly to ease her body from trembling and Jennie hugs him back while continously shaking because of the frigid raindrops pouring on them.

" I-i'm lost.. " Jennie is stammering while speaking and Kai takes his leather jacket off and wraps it around Jennie's body.

" Shh, it's okay, come with me. " Kai added and they started to walk. Kai anticipated the way and Jennie just followed him until recognized that the sunrise starts to appear and the soronous rain has finally ceased, Jennie smiles weakly and hugs Kai tightly from behind.