𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

+DISCLAIMER; This chapter might trigger some of the readers, it contains profanity and has a particular matured scene. Read at your own risk.

( Please don't hate me after reading this T____T )

****

i

+8:30PM

Yuna slowly gaining her consciousness, she found herself laying at the pretentious bed in the guests room of Yeji's house. She stared blankly at the ceiling, waiting for her politeness to come back. She tied her hair and jumped out from the bed, stretching her arms while yawning.

She went downstairs and first thing that she noticed is the defeaning silence. The light are off and the doors and windows were practically locked.

" Yeji? " Yuna continously rubbing her eyes and clicked the switch of the light. The living room was clean enough, only the sound of the inverter could be heard around the living room.

She headed towards the dining room, speculating that Yeji was there but unfortunately, she found nothing but the left-over foods that were placed above the dining table.

" Yeji?? " Yuna called her name for the second time, she let out a sigh and waddled back upstairs and headed to the front of Yeji's door.

" Yeji? Have you eaten your dinner? " Yuna placed her ear against the door while knocking it until she accidentally twisted the door knob. The door was unlocked.

She opened the door and her sight could only see the murky room, she starts searching for the wall's switch and entered inside. The light turned on because she finally got the switch and unexpectedly, Yeji wasn't there.

Yuna starts travelling around the house but there's no figure of Yeji. Since she flew back to Korea, Yuna have decided to live with her for the mean time atleast someone's always there in hardship.

Yuna ran towards the balcony until she realized something. Yeji's car wasn't there, she left without telling her because she's absolutely sure that Yuna won't allow her to go out late at night.

" What the?! " Yuna stomps her feet against the ground and ran towards the guests room to get her phone as she starts dialling Yeji's number but she failed for reaching it.

ii

Yeji is currently on the bar, drowning herself in sorrow because of the acrimonious pain that she has gotten lately. She turned her phone off so no one could reach her number. She ordered a bucket of assorted hard drinks and drinking it all alone. The tears escaping down from her eyes while smiling bitterly.

" How could you do this to me Hyunjin, you liar, f*ck you. " Yeji laughed like a lunatic one and began to drink with her alcohol. She wiped her tears while roaming her sight around the bar, seeing the others who's already drunk and almost fell asleep on the table.

" Ms? " The unfamiliar guy approached her and sat on the vacant chair on the side while Yeji just staring at the bottle that she was holding, not glancing at the guy.

" Are you okay? " The guy asked while staring at her. Yeji smiled sarcastically while glaring apoplectic at him.

" What do you think? Leave me alone. " Yeji chuckled and opened the another bottle, drinking it straight. She hates it when someone's meddling with her and that's why she turned her phone off. The guy was supposed to speak until someone has arrived, standing behind on Yeji.

" She said, leave her. Are you nuts? " The very familiar guy invaded the conversation with Yeji and the conceited guy.

" Who the hell are you huh? " The guy smirked irkingly and stand up from the seat to face him.