𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

i

Jennie kept regaining her strength, recovering and eluding the dismal incident. Its too difficult for her to accept that Hyunjin was the malefactor behind the crime.

Worst is for Yeji, still recovering of what she has discovered last time. The credibility has been revealed, no prevarications and dissimulations anymore. For them, the current life is very challenging without Hyunjin, they never expected that he could do inimical deeds after all.

Jennie is now discharged from the hospital. She is now on the mansion and needs a diligent bed rest and luckily, Taehyung is always there by her side to take good care of her.

While Yeji on the other room, gawking blankly at the huge portrait of her and Hyunjin that was attached on the wall, dwelling deep on the nefarious nightmare.

She closes his eyes in anxiousness and her tears expectedly came out from her eyes. Yeji is currently suffering in agonizing pain, emotionally stressed and physically for some reason.

ii

2 months have passed since the incident has been occured, Chan and Hyunjin are rebuilding their friendship behind the bars, reminscing of how they have met each other.

While on the other side, Jennie fully regained her energy but Yeji is getting worst because these past few months she's been feeling the grogginess and anxiousness.

She's currently laying on the bed, wrapping her body around the blanket while hugging the pillow. Someone has twisted the doorknob and knocks at the same time and the door has revealed Jennie.

" Yeji?? Come on, let's eat now. " Jennie enters inside the room and closes the door afterwards. Yeji slowly opens her eyes and squints at Jennie, her eyes telling how vulnerability strikes her.

" Are you okay? " Jennie sits on the side of the bed then pats her forehead to check her temperature and luckily, Yeji has no fever.

" Not really, but let's eat. " Yeji smiles lightly on her and uses her remaining energy to stand up. Jennie guided her but unexpectedly, Yeji fainted and almost tripped down on the ground.

" F-fck! T-taehyung!!! " Jennie immediately catches her from failing, yelling for help and Taehyung rushed upstairs and his sight caught Jennie who's holding sternly on Yeji's unconscious body.

iii

Jennie and Taehyung rushed Yeji into the hospital, and for them, the morning was unpleasant because of what happened to her.

She's now stable and laying at the bed in the emergency room. Yeji slowly opens her eyes and found herself laying there. Her sight immediately search for Jennie that was on her side.

" Doctor? How is she? " Jennie asked the doctor while Taehyung on the other side is sitting on the hospital's bed while staring at her.

" What happened to you? How was your feeling? " Taehyung asked as Jennie heard him, and noticed that Yeji is finally awakened. Jennie rushed on her to check her condition.

" Ms. Hwang, you shouldn't stressing yourself, it might affect your baby! " The doctor invaded the conversation with a gaily smile on her lips and because of nerve-racking findings on her, everyone became quiet after hearing it. Jennie squints at the doctor and turns her gaze back to Yeji.

" Don't you know? You're 2 months pregnant. Ms. Hwang! There's nothing wrong with your health, you should take your medicines and eat healthy foods, and also montly check up is must. Okay? " The doctor smiles at her and made its way to the another patient. Yeji sits on the side of the bed and starts patting her tummy until a sudden thought crossed at her mind about the occurrence between her and Hyunjin when she was drunk.