Author's Note

Now We all know that SNK/AOT is ending and it pains for me to not make at least one story about it though I hope to make more in the future.

AOT has been a big part of me when it first came out and I was instantly attracted to the unusual storyline and interesting Characters that lay within the pages of the manga.

My favorites are;

Erwin Smith- Why? He is an interesting and complex character that is slowly unraveling, The further the plot goes. I know, He did some bad things that got people killed but at least We were blessed with a good character.

Sasha Blouse - Why? She's a goofball and overall lovable. She is also very pretty in my opinion and If she were real, I would hug her tightly. 

Mikasa Ackerman- Why? She's basically a total badass and a monster titan killer when given a pair of swords

Mikasa Ackerman- Why? She's basically a total badass and a monster titan killer when given a pair of swords. Like Sasha, She is also very pretty and attractive. I also like her very protective attitude towards Eren which reminded me of my own mother though she is slimmer.( XD)

Reiner Braun- Why? He is the perfect example of a Zero to Hero character especially during the Marley Arc as shown to his protective attitude towards the young warriors. Lol, He should replace Eren as the main hero in the entirely in the series. Lol He is even Isayama's favorite character.

Jean Kirstein- Why? He is an underrated character that deserves more attention than ever. He is an example of an Innocent to Badass character especially in the manga. THANKS HORSEFACE!

Hanji Zoe- Why? She's an eccentric person always looking for improvements, Though she can still be a badass who can kick ass. 

Now that's all my favorite characters in AOT, Now I admit there are some characters that I don't like much;

Even Yeager- Why? He was good at first in the manga and anime then his sanity fell almost to the point where he murdered children and families just to get the war hammer titan. Now He brought war to Eldia/ Paradis because of that thus undermining his nation's security.

Zeke Yeager - Why? Just awful.

Gabi Braun- Why? She killed Sasha and then tried to kill the people who spared her just because she claims that they were devils. She is a female eren no doubt. I want her die in the most gruesome way possible in the next chapter.

Hitch Dreyse- Why? She's so irresponsible and lazy, plus she never took things seriously. She reminds me of a female classmate who picked on others and was extremely annoying. She was also a massive slacker and would curse the teachers.

Levi Ackerman- Now please don't hate me for this, I am just stating my opinion. He is too overrated for my taste and his need for cleanliness somewhat reminds me of an old teacher who would like the class super clean and reprimand us just for a bunch of dirt on the tabletops. But then again, Levi is still a badass and fun to watch.

......

Many of you might think that Floch is my favorite character due to him being my profile pic. But honestly, I am neutral towards him.

Why?

I see some of myself within him to be honest. Lol

Now AOT gave us a lot of Good and bad characters, but then again they are gonna fade away soon enough.so to cherish them, We must live on their memory though the series has ended. AOT has a huge impact on the anime world, I have a feeling that it's gonna be a classic in the future for next generation kids to watch such as the Inuyasha, The original first of the North star and mobile suit gundam.

Anyways on the story, Now why did I pick Mikasa as the protagonist...Well she has that element.

Well she has that element