Prologue

Hey, guys, I'm back !!! that's right but with something new.. don't worry I am going to continue and finish the other two stories :) 

Miahla Tomas

a born and raised in Perth Western Australia, an isolated city in Australia that is away and far from everything else except their neighbour and different country Bali Indonesia. Once Mia finished year 12 at a prestigious privet school she travelled across the world to go to North Carolina State College to study writing as well as her passion for sports and cooking she at least tried to join the cheerleading team but failed. However, she joined the baseball team. Now some Australian's think it's the same, but it's not, Miahlia has a background in cricket making it easier for her to swing the bat and be in the outfield with the excellent arm. Mia can throw it straight to the catcher without having to throw the ball halfway.

Nickolas Black

Born into traditional family values, one of three siblings thou he wasn't like his two sisters, who thrived in school, he didn't, he absolutely hated it. Things got industry when we learnt about business and how it earns money, so he listened and was determined, now 26 and a college drop out he sits with his father in business meetings following his footsteps hoping to continue on with the empire, with the new addition to the North Caroline State college library. Introducing, the newest section to help aspiring authors to publish their books. 

Hey guys should I continue this story ??? I have the first two ready