Chapter twenty seven

Hey, guys, this chapter gets a little saucy. also, I hope you're enjoying this story :) 

Authors POV

Nick, Mia, and Ellie sat in Mia's room in her mother's home, packing up the remaining clothes. "Mia, why do you have all these leotards," Ellie asked "I used to dance, I would go back and visit them, but I haven't had time," Mia told Ellie.

"Daddy can I do dance classes," Ellie asked her father. "You can try it, sure." Nick replied to his daughter, "Oh, maybe you can do dancing too," Ellie said excitedly. "Maybe," Mia replied.

 "When I go back to school, can you take me?" Ellie asks Mia. "Um, if it's ok with your dad, I Am not going to overstep ok, so if you want to do something with me or I would like to do something with you, we both have to ask your dad. Ok." Mia explained to Ellie. 

"Ok," she replied with a smile as the three continued to pack boxes full of clothes, with bits and bobs that Mia had found in her closet. Including her leaves jacket from high school. "Were you on a varsity team?" Nick asked Mia, "Yes, but that's not what it is for," Mia replied.

"What it's for then?" He asked as he looked at my red and white jacket with Miahla's shortened name 'Mimi.' written on the back. "We all got jackets. We could put a nickname on there, and mine was Mimi because I was small." Mia started. 

"What team were you on?" He asked Mia, "Athletic team, sprints and relay, and long jump," Mia told her boyfriend and his daughter. "Cool," Ellie said, smiling.

The three packed the trunk of the car Nick hired. "Ok, mum, thank you so much," Miahla started "I can't believe that you are moving back to New York," Mia's Mum began. 

"You will come in two weeks," Mia tried to calm her mum down. "I will take good care of her, Ms Tomas. We have an appointment lined up with a neurologist within three days of us arriving back in New York." Nick told Mia's mum, hugging her. 

"I will miss you, Mrs Lea," Ellie spoke hugging Lea "Oh darling I will miss you too, now when I come you will have to show me around New York, I've only been there once but I can't wait to come again," Lea told Ellie. 

Nick and Mia smiled as Nick wrapped his arms around my waist, watching Mia's mum talk to Ellie, not knowing that she was talking to her granddaughter.

The three arrived back at the hotel, "Ellie; when we go back into the room, you need to clean it up," Nick told his daughter. "OK," she replied with a smile, 

The three entered the penthouse with Val madly getting everything ready for the bellboy to come and collect them, prepared to take them down to the Nicks hire car.

"Ellie, help Valaska please," Nick ordered his daughter. "I can help too," Mia suggested. "Nope come with me; we have an hour to spare so that we will use your mum's voucher," Nick said, smirking. 

"Ok," Mia replied, smiling with glee. "Val, we will be back in an hour can you please leave us some comfortable clothes and let Mia pack her carry-on bag just leave her medication out," Nick told Valaska pulling Mia out of the room and down to the spa.

"Mr Black, your room is ready" A young lady spoke to Nickolas, smiling at him. "Thank you, can we go in?" He asked her. 

"Third room on the left," She said Nick wrapped his arm around Mia's waiting giving her a kiss looking behind at the girl who rolled her eyes and crossing her arms. "What's her problem?" Mia questioned. 

"She hit on me earlier when I booked the appointment," Nick told Miahla the truth. "Hmm, ok you tell yourself that," Miahla spoke, smiling patting his back.