Chapter thirty-Three

After a quiet celebratory dinner, the official family went back home. Ellie asked if mum asked if she could tuck her into bed, which Nick didn't protest since Mia hadn't been able to do this ever.

Mia tucked Ellie into bed once she dressed herself into her Pyjamas.

"Mummy, can you drop me to school on Monday?" Ellie asked her mum who almost didn't reply still getting used to being called mum, even though Ellie had been calling her mum for the past four hours.

"Sure, I guess you will have to show me your routine tomorrow," Mia replied to her daughter, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Good night, baby girl," Mia spoke giving Mia a kiss on the forehead which she had done but now it meant something, as she was kissing her daughter.

Miahla walked into see her boyfriend sitting on his bed, shirtless in the warm air of the room. "How was tucking in your daughter?" Nick asked her.

"Very nice and comforting, now all that's on my mind if she will wake up. It will get easier being called mum. But she asked me to drop her off to school on Monday." Mia told her boyfriend, smiling. "Yeah," he replied with a smile. Mia nodded, smiling. "I will have a shower," she told him as she crawled off the bed into their on-sweet bathroom.

After a short hot shower Mia got changed into her winter PJ's and walked out into the bedroom with Nick with papers in his hands.

"What are those?" Mia asked.

"With the DNA test Val asked if we could have Ellies birth certificate, so see where it says your name but no signature?" Nick asked Mia, who took the papers from him. Mia nodded, Nick handed her a pen. Mia looked confused at him.

"I knew that you were her mother all along. I just wanted to know if you would stay around before I did or say anything," Nick explain to Mia.

She nodded bowing her head a little upset though what he did the right thing. Mia smiled and signed the papers.

"I will take it to the courts on Monday while you take her off to school" Nick smiled happily. "Now about another baby," he suggested taking the papers from Mia to the floor, not caring if they were in the incorrect order.

The two parents quietly ravished hard into the night. They decided that it would be best if they put the Pajam's back on in case Ellie came in on a Sunday morning.

___________

Morning came around and as they thought after the rumbled in bed Ellie came in jumping up and down calling mummy and daddy waking them up.

This was the first morning where they laid in bed for together as a real family.

The family fell asleep before woken again by the smells of fresh waffles, hot chocolate and coffee coming into their room. "What smells so good?" Mia asked as she got up to see her daughter and boyfriend cuddling.

"Breakfast Miss Mia," Val said as she Brought a large tray of food into the room. "Would you like me to wake them?" Val asked Mia.

"Nah it's all good."

Mia started to eat breakfast looking through her phone while her boyfriend and daughter slept.

Halfway through her breakfast, Mia heard daughter. Mia looked at Ellie.

"Good morning baby girl. Val made us breakfast," Mia told her daughter as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

Mia picked at her mum food. As Mia handed her daughter her breakfast leaving Nick asleep.