Chapter 4: Flashback & A Show

This chapter should explain everything after the first drink.

Asami was really confused about everything but really confused on what happened last night with Korra. Everything that they did when they were drunk came flooding back the moment that she woke in the fighter's bed this morning. She couldn't tell the Alaskan what happened because she would blame it all on the heiress. The raven haired girl wouldn't blame her if she did.

It was her idea to have a drink together and if she hadn't suggest it, they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. The engineer is feeling really bad about everything and she wants to blame it on the alcohol. That accursed first drink was her downfall.

The girls threw back their shots and Korra almost gagged on her shot. She never drank before and the taste wasn't helping. Asami laughed at the younger girl's reaction and it was a little adorable. The fighter had done what she had promised to have a drink with the engineer and she's done that. There was no reason for her to still be around Asami any longer than she has to.

The shorter girl was about to walk away when something grabbed her by the wrist. She looks to see that she was being hold by the taller girl who was pouting a little.

"Why are staring at me like that?" Korra asked raising an eyebrow.

"One more drink, please" Asami asked pouting.

"I already had a drink with you and there's no point in me having another one" Korra said frowning.

She turns her back and starts to walk away. The fighter was about to start looking for Bolin when the engineer opens her mouth.

"Are you afraid of drinking with me?" Asami asked smirking.

"I'm not afraid of anything" Korra said frowning.

"Then have another drink with me"

"Fine whatever" Korra said sitting back down.

The bartender made them another round of shots of Vodka. The fighter threw back the shot in hopes of not tasting the alcohol. The raven haired girl threw back the shot as well but it wasn't as bad for her as it is for the shorter girl. She's gotten used to the taste of alcohol and liquor and it helps that she has a rather decent tolerance for the stuff.

The taller girl wants to see what the darker girl is like when she's drunk. They started throwing back shots after shots and everything was starting to become a little hazy to the both of them. A guy walked up to the both with a sleazy look on his face and it was making them uncomfortable.

"Hey girl, wanna come back to my room and have some real fun" The guy said leaning against the bar.

"Sorry but I'm not interested" Asami said shaking her head.

"Awww come on, you're like me a lot once you get to know me. The name's Tahno by the way" Tahno said smirking.

"Well Tahno, once again I am not interested in going to your room and doing anything with you" Asami said frowning.

"Nobody turns me down" Tahno said grabbing Asami's wrist.

Korra quickly stepped between the both of them and glared at Tahno. She may not like the older girl all that much but she doesn't deserve to be manhandled by anyone especially some creep at a bar.

"Back off, creep. I believe that she said that she wasn't interested" Korra said glaring at Tahno.

"Who the hell are you?" Tahno asked frowning.