Chapter 20: Submission and Unexpected Visit

Korra was sitting in front of the TV, playing Call of Duty with Bolin while Asami was still working on her dress for one of her classes. The fighter was worried that the raven haired woman might be pushing herself too hard. The heiress locked herself in her design room and hasn't come out of it except to go to the bathroom. Bolin could tell that his friend is worried about her wife because she's not playing as well as she normally does. She's gotten killed 5 times in the last 10 minutes and hasn't noticed. The green eyed man sets his controller down and turns to the Alaskan.

"Yo Korra, go talk to her"

"W-Wha? Talk to who?" Korra asked looking at Bolin.

"To Asami. You're obliviously concerned about her. I mean you got killed in the game at least 5 times while you were staring at the door" Bolin said putting a hand on Korra's shoulder.

"I don't know, Bo. I don't think she's gonna listen to me. She can be pretty stubborn about stuff" Korra said running her hand through her hair.

"So are you. I know from first hand experience but I'll think she'll listen to you if you talk to her honestly" Bolin said smiling.

"Thanks Bo. I'll talk to her" Korra said smiling.

As soon as Korra was about to get up, the door to Asami's design room. The raven haired woman walks out with a tired expression on her face but there was also a smile on her face. The fighter knows that the heiress was probably extremely tired.

"Well I have finished my dress for my class" Asami said stretching her sore arms.

"That's great, Angel. I know that you're gonna get an A on it" Korra said smiling.

"I think so too but I have to get a model to model it in class. Korra, could you do me a favor?" Asami asked hesitantly.

"Sure what is it?" Korra asked curious.

"I was wondering if you would model my dress for me" Asami said shyly.

Korra blinks a few times before looking at Bolin. He has a blank on his face too. The two friends looks at each other for a moment before busting out laughing. Asami wasn't sure what was going on. Why are they laughing? I don't see what's so funny? Should I be offended? The fighter was holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. She couldn't believe that the heiress had asked her to wear a dress. The Alaskan hasn't wore a dress since she was 5 and her Mom had forced her to wear one.

Senna wanted her daughter to be girly but it wasn't meant to be with how tomboyish she was. The darker woman looked up at the paler woman to see that she wasn't kidding or laughing. The shorter woman hit the green eyed man so he would stop laughing too.

"You wasn't kidding, were you?" Korra asked catching her breath.

"No, I wasn't. I don't see how me asking you to model something I made was funny" Asami said frowning.

"I'm sorry Asami, I didn't mean to offend you but I haven't wore a dress since I was 5. I don't think that I would be the right person to model your dress. I mean I can barely walk in a dress and it's just weird" Korra said explaining herself.

"Please Korra, I had you in mind when I was designing this dress and I can't imagine anyone in it" Asami said pouting.

"Don't give that look! Bo, help me out here" Korra said turning to Bo.

"This is between the two of you. I know enough to know never get between two married people so I am outta here" Bolin said making his way out of the apartment.

I am going to beat the crap out of him one of these days. I regret teaching him that. If I knew that he was going to use on me, I wouldn't have taught it to him. Korra shakes her head at her friend's flightiness and was unaware of Asami sitting down next to her. The fighter became aware of the fashion major's presence when she started nibbling on her ear. The Alaskan jumps a little and was unable to move away with the heiress holding onto her left hip.

The darker woman was surprised when the paler woman slips her hand into her sweatpants. A pale hand was ghosting over her womanhood and she shivered in anticipation.

"A-Asami, what are y-you doing?" Korra asked trying to keep her voice even.

"What do you think that I'm doing, love?" Asami asked kissing Korra's neck.

"T-This isn't f-fair" Korra said moaning.

"All is fair in love and war. I am rather persuasive when I want something" Asami said making slow circular motions with Korra's clit.

Korra let out a strangled moan as she buckles into Asami's hand. The raven haired woman was pushing her buttons and there was nothing that she could do about it. Everything was becoming cloudy inside of the fighter's mind and it was hard to think straight. The heiress giggles a little as she leaves a nice sized hickey on the Alaskan's neck.

"How about this, Babe? You'll model the dress for me and I'll get you off. Deal?" Asami asked smirking.

"Fuck f-fine" Korra said pulling Asami into a heated kiss.

Asami smirks into the kiss and she pushes her fingers inside of Korra's soaking wet womanhood. The raven haired woman pushes her fingers in and out in a 'Come hither' motion. The fighter bucks her hips as the pleasure builds up inside of her and it wasn't long before she came. The heiress pulled her finger out of the Alaskan's pants to find gleaming with her wife's juices. The fashion major sucks on her fingers and moans at the taste.

"Thanks Babe" Asami said kissing Korra on the cheek.

"You're evil" Korra said frowning.

"Yeah but you love me anyway" Asami said grinning.

"You're lucky that I do or else this would have turned out differently" Korra said rolling her eyes.

"You're just upset that I managed to 'convince' you to wear a dress" Asami said smirking a little.

"More like you fingered me into submission" Korra said glaring at her wife.

"True, it worked and you can't back out"

A knock on the door interrupts their conversation and the fighter gets up to answer it. Asami giggles at how funny her wife was walking to get to the door. The Alaskan opens the door to come face-to-face with the one person that she wasn't expecting to see again. It was Kuvira and she leaning up against the door frame. Korra was hit by the overwhelming smell of alcohol on the older fighter's breath.

"What's up, Tiger?" Kuvira asked smirking.