Chapter 17: Talking With Asami's Dad

Korra woke the next morning to an empty bed. She opens her to see that Asami wasn't there but her messenger bag was. The fighter noticed that the water was running in the bathroom. The Alaskan stretches a little before sitting up. Today was the day she was going to talk to the heiress' Dad and hoping convince him to talk to his daughter.

The fashion major might not say it because miss her Dad. The darker woman always the raven haired woman secretly staring an old picture of her parents and her when she was younger. The paler woman looks at it with a longing stare that makes the younger woman's heart clench. She wanted nothing more to hold her wife close to her and comfort her.

Knowing the older woman, she probably deny what she feels though it is obvious. The water in the bathroom stopped running and taller woman walked into the bedroom in nothing but a towel to find her wife staring at the wall with far-off look on her face. It was like she was thinking real hard about something. The shorter woman didn't notice her wife walking into the room.

Asami walked over towards Korra as she sits down on the bed and kisses her on the lips. The fighter instantly kissed back, snapping out of her thoughts. The heiress pulls back a little as she runs her thumb across her wife's cheek.

"What were you thinking about, Babe?" Asami asked curious.

"You" Korra said honestly.

The heat crept into Asami's cheek at Korra's answer. I wasn't expecting to say that of all things. The fighter giggles at the heiress' reaction to her answer before kissing her on the lips again. The fashion major moans into the kiss as the Alaskan's hands slowly moves up her leg. The paler woman squeezes her legs together in anticipation as a chocolate brown hand removed the towel from her body.

The darker woman pushes her wife back onto the bed. She nibbled on the older woman's bottom lip causing her to part her lips allowing the younger woman's tongue inside. The taller woman moaned loudly into the heated kiss as the shorter woman's hand reached a certain body part. Asami pulled away from the kiss as Korra rubbed her clit in a circular motion driving her crazy.

"K-Korra, we c-can't. I have w-work in a little b-bit" Asami said panting.

"Do you really want me to stop, Angel?" Korra asked kissing Asami's neck.

"Y-Yes. I mean no. Yes. Oh god" Asami said unable to think straight.

The heiress knows that she has to get to work soon but the fighter was making extremely hard to leave especially when she's touching her so intimately. The Alaskan chuckles a little bit as she kisses down the fashion major's neck to her breasts taking a perky pink nipple into her mouth. The darker woman sucks and nibbles on it until it was a hard nub before giving the other one the same treatment.

The paler woman was putty in her wife's skillful hands and there was nothing that she could do about it. The younger woman kiss down the older woman's tone stomach to just above her dripping wet womanhood. The taller woman wanted her release and the shorter woman was dragging it out teasingly.

"K-Korra, please don't t-tease me" Asami said squirming under Korra.

"As you wish, love" Korra said smirking.

Korra dive into Asami's womanhood giving a long sensual lick causing to arch her back. The fighter pushed her tongue into the heiress' pussy as she laced her fingers in her face. The fashion major's eyes was rolling into the back of her head as the Alaskan eats her out. Oh god, this feels good. I want more! F-Fuck her tongue feels so amazing inside of me.

My mind is going back! The darker woman rub the paler woman's clit as she continues to lick. The tension was building up inside of the older woman and before long her whole body tremble as she came hard. The younger woman licks up her wife's orgasm. The taller woman flopped onto the bed trying to catch her breath. Asami lazily glares at Korra who licks her lips.