Chapter 12: Training & A Massage

Korra was tying up her black Chucks as she was finishing getting ready for her first training session with THE Lin Beifong. The fighter is really excited about this and wanted to get to it already. The Alaskan got from the bed and walked out of the bedroom to find her wife in the kitchen. Asami looked at her wife to see that she's bouncing up and down excitedly. She kinda looks like a puppy and it's kinda cute. The raven haired woman prepared something for the darker woman to eat while she's training.

The paler woman knew that the shorter woman wouldn't remember to bring something to eat so that's where she comes in. The taller woman rolls up the brown paper bag and hands it to Korra. She hesitantly takes it and looks at Asami with a confused look on her face.

"What's this?" Korra asked confused.

"Lunch. I'm wanted to make sure that you have something to eat so you won't pass out from trying to power through training on an empty stomach" Asami said smiling a little.

"How did you know that I didn't already packed something?" Korra asked raising an eyebrow.

"Did you?" Asami asked raising an eyebrow.

"That's not that point" Korra said blushing a little.

"Then what is the point, Babe?" Asami asked smirking.

"I don't have to explain myself to you, woman" Korra said as her cheeks darken further.

"I was only teasing you, Korra. Relax" Asami said giggling.

"Whatever, I gotta go.... But thank you" Korra said pouting.

"You're welcome and good luck in training" Asami said kissing Korra on the cheek.

Korra's cheeks got darker if possible before walking out the door. Asami giggles a little at her blushing wife before grabbing her keys and her messenger bag and walking out the door. She has class today and couldn't miss it. The raven haired woman was hoping that the fighter would like the little surprise that she left in her lunch. The Alaskan hopped on the bus towards Lin's gym so she start her training session with her.

Korra has the address memorize in her brain so she would know where she was going and wouldn't be late. The fighter was excited about this and was one step closer to her dream of becoming a great MMA fighter. It was a 30 minute ride to get to the gym and the Alaskan hopped off of the bus. She was standing in front of a medium sized gym with the words LIN'S GYM in bold green lettering in the front.

Korra took a deep breath before walking into the gym. She saw a secretary with long black hair in a bun and glass. The woman's name tag said that her name was Ming-Hua. Ming-Hua looked at the fighter with a kind smile on her face.

"You must be Korra" Ming-Hua said smiling.

"How did you know my name?" Korra asked surprised.

"Lin told me that you would be coming by today and said to let you in the back. So you go down the hall and take a left" Ming-Hua instructed.

"Um thank you" Korra said caught off guard a little.

"Good luck to you because you're gonna need it" Ming-Hua said laughing a little.

Korra raised an eyebrow before walking to the back. She followed Ming-Hua's instructions and walked into the back room. The fighter was amazed at the size of the work out room because from the outside, the building doesn't look at that big. The Alaskan set her work-out bag down by one of the benches on the side as she looks around the places. Some of the fighters were already working out. This place is cool.

I can't believe that I get to work-out here! "You must be the newbie that everyone is talking about"

Korra turned around to see that it was a guy with shoulder length black hair. He has same blue eyes and tan skin as the fighter. The guy was wearing a dark blue tank top and grey sweatpants. He was standing in front of the Alaskan with one hand on his hip and a look of difference on his face.