Chapter 27: Seeing The Judge

There will be an epilogue for this fanfic but it won't be up until next week. Thank you to everyone who read, reviewed, followed and favorited this fanfic. Now it's coming to a close. I hope that you'll like this as much as I did.

Asami and Korra are standing in front of Judge Tenzin in his courtroom in Las Vegas. They tried to convince Alex to stay with Bolin and Opal while they take care of some things but the 8 year old wasn't having any of it. She was determined to come with them no matter what. The fighter couldn't figure out why the younger girl wanted to come with them so badly. They drove 4 ½ hours to Vegas to decided whether or not they wanted to married to them or not since today is day after their sentence to be married for 6 months. Alex was sitting down in one of the seats behind the Alaskan and heiress.

"Why are we here?" Alex asked leaning against the railing.

"We're here because we were supposed to stay married to each other for 6 months since we got married here" Korra explains.

"You got married in Vegas? You should know that married in Vegas is a bad idea. They never last" Alex said shaking her head.

"How would you know that?" Asami asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know a few people that got married in Vegas and they got divorced not long afterwards" Alex said nonchalant.

"That worries me that you know that" Korra said.

"All raise for Judge Tenzin" The bailiff said suddenly. Everyone stands up as Judge Tenzin walks into the room and sat down in his stand. They sits down as Tenzin looks somewhat annoyed for some reason.

"You two are back. Do you still want to be divorced?" Tenzin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Actually Judge, we've been thinking and we decided to stay married to each other. She's kinda grown on me" Korra said pointing at Asami.

"Awww you've grown on me" Asami said kissing Korra on the cheek.

"Ewww PDA!" Alex said making a grossed out face.

"Who's the child? Tenzin asked confused.

"She's our child. We kind of informally adopted her" Asami said smiling.

"Are you happy with these ladies, little girl?" Tenzin asked curious.

"Yeah, I'm good with these two. They need me to make sure that they stay together. I am that good" Alex said smugly.

"Yup that's your daughter" Asami said through narrowed eyes. "Why is it every time she does or say something like a smartass, she's my kid?" Korra asked confused.

"Because like you, she says smartass remarks" Asami said shrugging.

"That's hurtful but you know that you love me" Korra said grinning.

"You're lucky that I do. I don't know what I'm going to do with the both of you" Asami said shaking her head.

"Love us" Korra said laughing a little.

"Hopefully feed me. Everything else is optional" Alex said grinning brightly.

"Of course, we'll feed you but everything else isn't optional" Asami said kissing Alex on the forehead.

"It seem like you two have settled into the married life as well as the family life. I will unfreeze your assets and I'll have a friend in Child Services that will help you formally adopt um... Alex is it?" Tenzin said looking at Alex.

"You got it, Baldy" Alex said nodding.

"Alex!" Asami and Korra yelled loudly.

"What? He is. I'm pretty sure that he knows that he's bald" Alex said snickering.

"It's quite alright, Ladies. I'm used to children calling me Baldy in one way or another" Tenzin said stroking his beard.

"Told ya!"

"Is that it?" Korra asked curious.

"Yes, that is it. You are free to go" Tenzin said smiling.

"Alright, we're still married to each other" Korra said grinning like a idiot.

"Yes, we are" Asami said kissing Korra on the lips.

"Ewww too much PDA. My eyes! My eyes!" Alex yelled covering her eyes.

"It's not that bad. Come here, squirt" Korra said grabbing Alex.

Korra lifted Alex into her lap and kiss all over her face. The younger girl squirmed and giggled under the fighter's kisses. The Alaskan and heiress looked at each other and smiled knowingly. They nodded before the 8 year old was tossed into the fashion major's lap. The raven haired woman placed kiss all over her daughter's face. Tenzin leaned back into his chair and smiles as he watches the small family interacted with each other. It does his heart good to see how strangers can come together and make a family.

They'll be perfectly fine. I am very good at my job but I had a little help from the atmosphere of Vegas. Viva Las Vegas!