<--1-->

The clouds drifted through the night sky on the slight breeze that blew over the hosts and contestants, all sleeping together under the moonlight. They had just done the 12th challenge, and by this point they were used to being tired. But... there was a slight feeling of discomfort coming from part of the group... the part that Four was in. And there was a good reason for that.

Four couldn't sleep for the past 3 days, and every night he could sense something odd coming... something bad too... maybe he just needed to shake it off and finally rest? Maybe hes just worrying about nothing.

(Hey me... you need rest. Badly. Stop worrying, nothing's gonna happen.)

"...No, i know something's gonna happen. I can feel it."

(Well, your feelings are wrong. And why is it that just NOW you bring this up?)

"I mean, i could feel this before but it was so slight that i just ignored it. Now it's gotten stronger, and im starting to think that maybe i SHOULDN'T ignore it."

(Ok, well even if you're right about this "thing", which you're probably not, what can you do to stop it? Nothing.)

"That just made it worse."

(Oh jeez, ok, what im trying to say is just push the feeling aside and go to sleep, please, for god sake, it's 3 in the morning. We have to get up in 5 hours.)

"F-fine..."

Four finally gave in to his inner voice's advice, and closed his eyes, waiting for the night to be over. He was so tired he didn't even notice a certain yellow object lazily stumble away from the group, looking even more empty and sleep deprived than him.