<--17-->

...

...

...

..."Firey... we cant run anymore."

"Leafy, wha-"

"I WONT run anymore. We have to stand out ground and fight."

"But we don't even have weapons!"

Leafy suddenly pulled two knifes out from behind her back and handed Firey one.

"Now we do."

"Uh, how did you get-"

"I honestly don't know, ok? But that doesn't matter. Just fight."

Just fight.

At just that moment, the infected burst through the trees.

They were both almost overwhelmed by how many were left. But don't focus on how many in total there are, Just focus on how many are currently attacking you.

...

Which is a lot of them. Already.

Firey and Leafy fought back against the huge crowd of rabid contestants, and luckily it didn't take a lot to kill them. The bad part, however, is that when they're alive, they're STRONG. Stronger than both of them combined.

For the most part though, they were doing pretty good.

Until Lightning said something.

"PLAN B!!! PLAN B EVERYONE!!!!!"

"Wait, Pl-"

She was cut off by the sound of flesh being torn, and a stomach turning screech coming from...

...Firey.

Oh no. Nononono.

She didn't even want to look over at him.

But she had to.

She turned to look at Firey, and as soon as she did, her jaw dropped.

Tears fell from her eyes as she stared at a half-dead Firey laying on the ground, paralyzed by shock and fear, with a huge section of his side torn off. He was bleeding so fast....

...

...

Hes not gonna make it. There's no way.

Just at that moment, a huge wave of rage and fury came over Leafy. She clenched her knife in her hand, and teleported in front of Firey. As she faced the crowd, Her eyes turned red. She suddenly snapped and screeched as she and the infected collided. She pretty much turned into one of them out of anger.

She fought the entire group and dodged their attacks and stabbed them, all with pinpoint accuracy.

As Leafy planted the knife into the body of one of the last contestants, all the others backed up and stared at her in fear. Something you don't see everyday.

She snarled and said "What? Do you want to become one of them?" She pointed to one of the dead bodies.

They all shook their heads and they suddenly turned around and dash through the trees, fleeing. Leafy then shifted her gaze to Lightning and Four, who also looked at her in fear.

Lighting then squinted his eyes at her and frowned. He crossed his arms.

Leafy spoke up. "So are you just gonna stay there looking all annoyed, or are you gonna go with them?"

Lightning stuck his tongue out at her, and motioned for Four to come with him as he started flying away. Four looked down and followed him into the forest.

As soon as they left, Leafy snapped back to normal. The red drained from her eyes.

That's when she remembered.

FIREY!

She turned around and began to hurry back to where Firey was, but stopped when He started to get up.

"Oh my god! Firey! You're ok-...?"

As Firey stood up and looked at her, her happy expression immediately turned into a look of despair.

Firey was infected.

She saw this coming. She saw this coming. She saw this coming. Why was she so surprised?!

She doesn't have a choice.

She'll have to kill him.

As soon as Firey stood all the way up, they locked eyes.

Leafy no longer saw warmth in his eyes. Not love. Not happiness.

All she saw was fury. Bloodlust. Death.

He wanted her dead.

...But she didn't.

But she didn't have a choice.

Firey's already running towards her, laughing manically. Tears rolled down her face again as she held the knife up, ready to deliver the killing blow.

"Im sorry... Firey..."

As soon as Firey was a couple yards away from her, he pounced, but before he could land on Leafy....

Leafy plunged the knife right through his heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT END PART HURT ME AS MUCH AS IT HURT FIREY I NEVER WANTED TO WRITE THAT BUT THE SHOW HAD TO GO ON BJISNGFISLHBGSHBGFSJSGS

IM SORRY FIREAFY SHIPPERS (INCLUDING MYSELF) BUT I JUST

IM

S        O        R        R        Y   

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ok time to act like a man now

....

orrrrr, a lady since.... im a girl- YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER, THE NEXT PART IS PROBABLY GONNA COME OUT SOONER OR LATER TODAY, AND WE ONLY HAVE AROUND 2 CHAPTERS LEFT (including the epilogue) SO SEE YOU THEN