<--5-->

It's been 2 days since Blocky and Snowball's interaction, and Snowball still hadn't made up his mind.

Some of the contestants have tried to get Snowball to say yes, but he never listened to them. 

"Serioisly Snowboil, your coinditioin is getting woirse!"

"I. Don't. CARE. Bubble. Stop trying to get me to say yes, i can make up my own mind."

"But-"

"Shut it."

Bubble sighed and walked away from Snowball and towards her alliance. If Snowball keeps up this stubborn attitude, something bad is SURELY going to happen to him.

Meanwhile, a certain yellow figure was watching the conversation between the two, and quickly ducked behind a tree once it was over.

"Perfect... I can see that the virus has almost fully controlled him now. He's not even in control of his own voice now... the virus can make him say whatever it wants to. And I can see it's doing its job correctly..." The figure chuckled.

"In a few hours or so, he should be fully under control. Oh boy, i can't wait... hehe..."

The figure floated farther into the forest, patiently counting down the hours until Snowball's loss of consciousness.

Leafy, for the first time in a while, had ended up striking a conversation with Firey. "Just like the old days..." she thought.

"Yeah, i've heard that a lot of people think that my personality is really bland and nothing like what it used to be in bfdi- wait, how do you know all these things about bfdi? Were you there? If you were, then i surprisingly don't remember you..."

"A-actually, I was! I was in second place, you really don't remember?"

"No... i don't even though I feel like I really should. Although, i said a while ago that the name Leafy sounded familiar, and i'm starting to think that maybe we were friends or at least close acquaintances in bfdi, however silly that might sound."

Are his memories coming back?

"We were..."

"Hm?"

"WE WERE ACTUALLY! IN BFDI! I Really don't know how you don't remember this!"

"I can't tell if you're lying or not, but even if you are, it would be nice to have another friend..."

YES!!

"Im not lying, i promise! And yes, having more friends is ALWAYS good, so-"

Leafy grabbed Firey and hugged him tight, and Firey was so surprised by this that he let out a small yelp. But he quickly melted into the hug. Leafy tried to hug him closer. The warmth that radiated off of him and warmed her up reminded her that that's all she wanted from him. His friendship, his affection, even his love... and now that they're friends... shes pretty much accomplished her mission.

"Alright, alright, you can let go of me now Leafy."

Firey said this, but he appeared to be enjoying it. There was a grin spreading across his face.

"Aw c'mon, i know you're enjoying it!"

"Oh jeez, fine, keep holding onto me." Firey said this in a playful manner, and laughed a bit afterwards.

Leafy did so, and they sat there for what seemed like hours, chatting while holding onto each other. Leafy kept trying her hardest not to blush, but sometimes she couldn't stop herself. Firey didn't seem to notice, though.

It just seemed like neither of them wanted to let go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*inhale*

FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY  FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY  FIREAFY FIREAFY FIREAFY 
 S C R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E C H

*cough* sorry 
i just uh
R E A L L Y ship Fireafy

Anyway yay next part
sorry if it seems lower in quality than the other chapters, i got kinda lazy
next chapter is going to be better tho (hopefully) >:3