<--18-->

Pain.

That's the only thing that rushed through Leafy's mind ever since that moment.

Pain.

Pain of seeing his side torn open.

Pain of hearing his spine-chilling scream.

Pain of having to kill him.

Every single time she thought of that moment in detail, she'd burst into tears.

She had no-one left... the only thing keeping her company were the dead bodies of the contestants she killed. Including Firey's. But even then they weren't even company. They weren't alive. They couldn't stay by her side and help her through this painful ordeal.

She was by herself.

Again.

A few days passed, and every single day, Leafy's mental condition got worse. She had thought about that day so many times to the point where it seemed like she went back in time to that very moment every time she thought of it. 

Her eyes were bloodshot, she had barely gotten any sleep since then. She shook constantly, she knew she couldn't go very far like this. She ran out of hope.

...Out of hope...

Then whats the point of going on?

Going on in this harsh, harsh world... she lost everything.

That everything being him. Firey.

Her friends too of course but... Firey mattered more to her than anyone else in the world.

...So why cant she just go and see him again?

Leafy still had her knife.

She had to. For her own good. There's no way she was gonna make it out alive, so why not just...

End it right now?

She picked it up. No second thoughts.

It'll be quick... with almost no pain...

She aimed it towards her heart. The same place she stabbed Firey. 

...Now.

She hesitated for a second before quickly pushing the knife into her chest.

It was painful, of course, but it wont matter.

You're free now.

Leafy weakly smiled before slumping down onto the floor and closing her eyes.

You can see him now.

A huge weight just got lifted off your shoulders.

Leafy felt the darkness drift in around her and quickly consume her... and she went limp.

"...What was that?"

The orange figure turned around quickly and stared into the vast sea of clouds and mist. As he looked into the distance, he saw something move.

"Oh! Someone's new here!"

He quickly ran over to the figure laying on the ground rubbing her head.

"Ow..."

Firey suddenly started running faster. "Wait a second, don't tell me...is it...?"

Leafy sat up and looked at the thing running at her. She was startled at first, but immediately got up once she recognized the flame.