<--8-->

Four flew through the forest, dodging trees and anything that he could run into. He shot lasers at all moving things he saw, just like Lightning had ordered him to. He could hear Snowball and Gelatin behind him, helping him clear the forest full of fleeing contestants.

Most of them didn't make it and succumbed to the lasers of Four, later to be consumed by the virus's control over their bodies.

The ones that did make it, though, were all already on the other side of the lake.

A certain green object opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the warm feeling of another certain orange object hugging her and holding her close, still asleep.

Leafy looked up at Firey's face and blushed. He looked so cute and peaceful... she didn't wanna wake him up. But did she really have a choice?

She tried to let go of Firey and get out of his grasp. But as soon as she did, Firey grabbed her and held her in his arms once again... while still asleep.

Leafy blushed widely and felt a grin start to spread over her face.

Leafy. Stop melting into it again. You have to wake him up, Four's after you and everyone else.

Leafy please.

She knew that Four was out to get them, but they were so far into the forest that it would take an awfully long time for anyone to find them.

She took advantage of the whole situation and lied back on her side, beginning to put her arms back around Firey.

Hey hEY HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

She kept blushing as she pulled him closer.

DUDE, STOP! YOU KNOW THIS IS WRONG!

"I don't care."

Soon enough, their faces weren't even inches apart.

She stared at him for a second before closing her eyes and pulling him even closer, kissing him. 

Then something happened that she never would of expected.

She felt Firey pull her closer, and kiss her back. 

Wait... was he awake this entire time??!

They stayed like that for a while before they both pulled away and stared at each other.

"...That was a test."

"Wh-what?"

"That was a test to see if you liked me or not. I pretended to be asleep because i woke up before you."

Oh. So he was awake.

"Oh my god, Firey..."

Leafy smiled and covered her face with her hands.

Firey grabbed her hands and pulled them away.

"Hey! Don't be embarrassed! I uh, may or may not like you too..." He said the last part quieter than the rest.

"Wait, YOU DO??" 

"Mmmmmmm... yup!"

Leafy squealed and immediately hugged Firey. Firey returned the hug and then stood up.

"Anyway uh... we should try to get out of here."

Leafy stood up right away.

"Alright!"

Four, Snowball, and Gelatin suddenly burst out the other side of the trees, with Lightning floating down in front of them.

"They went over to the other side of the lake."

Lightning picked the three up and flung them to the other side of the lake, kicking up a huge could of dust.

"Go into THAT forest and find them. the forest may be big, but soon help will arrive. And by help i mean..."

Lightning looked back at the old forest before turning back to the three starting to get up off the ground.

"...I mean everyone who didn't make it. Now go, ill fling everyone else over here once they become fully infected. It may take a while, but that doesn't matter. Go."

Four looked at Lightning, and them back at Snowball and Gelatin. He pointed at Snowball, and then pointed to the left side of the forest. He then pointed at Gelatin and then the left side, and then himself and the middle.

Snowball and Gelatin nodded their heads, and then ran off to their respective sides. Four went down the middle, and Lightning faded back into the old forest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ehhhh this chapter kinda sucked tbh

but im bored soooo yay

ALSO FAN-ART KNGNKJLFDBSGLVLSDJGBKXF 

IM DEAD IT'S SO GOOD OH MY GOSH THANK YOU

it was made by this person right here

4Mochi4 

tysm :DDDD

-RH