The Date

"🎶Pouring in ma coffee, and feelin so fine. Tonight is the night, where that clean car is mine. Amys gonna lose, and she ain't gonna snooze. Cause today is the day where she is gonna pay🎶"

said Jake, singing while Pouring his extra sweet coffee

In the break room Amy was sitting at the desk giving him evil glares and munching on her granola.

"Nice song Jake but you might want to change my name to yours."

"Nope! Too late. The song was sung."

"Im surprised you can even rhyme"

"Well I can. Now eat your birdseed."

She then rolled her eyes and stretched a smile, taking a bite of her birdseed. Jake then took a seat across from her and sipped at his coffee.

"I'm sensing a real WiFi connection here" said gina, walking with a smug look on her face.

"Gina-"

"Ah ah! Ames, for you. I only go by miss linetti"

"Gin-"

"nu uh."

"GINA"

"Im sorry Jake, you saying something?"

"FINE! Miss linetti!?"

"Oh Ames! Didn't see you there. You called?"

"What I was trying to say was, me and Jake are just friends."

"Hmm.. I hear that a lot. But tonight will change."

"You know about tonight?" replied jake

"Oop! Time for gina education time!" she giggled

"Oh mama.." said Amy covering her face.

"I am the great gina linetti. The minute I hear gossip.. My ears are wide open gurl!"

Amy looked at Jake, who looked back at her. He just shrugged his shoulders and took another sip at his coffee.

suddenly there was a sound of heavy feet slapping on the floor that gradually got louder towards the break room.

"GUYS IT'S HAPPENING. PERALTIAGO IS HAPPING. THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE. JAKE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! OH I NEED TO SIT DOWN" screamed Charles. Half out of breath and ready to faint.

Suddenly Charles eyes rolled to the back of his head and collapsed on gina.

"UGH Charles! Get off me! Your scent is rubbing on me!" she said, struggling to get him off her.

"Wait, how does he know?" questioned jake

"If you get him off me. I might have the oxygen to tell you guys!"

"Hmm.. Jake? Care to help?" said Amy, filling her tone with sarcasm.

"In fact Amy. I have a game of cards to attend to."

"Seems that I have work as well." she giggled.

Both detectives made their way to the door but was stopped by the sound of help.

"Alright!! I can't believe I'm losing to a nerd" she sighed

"Hey!" squealed amy

"I tweeted it. There! Now get this turkey off me!" she begged.

Amy and Jake ripped Charles off gina and set him on the couch. Gina dramatically gasped for air and stood up, dusting herself.

"As I was saying.. I tweeted it."