periods 3

You lay sprawled out on the bed, tired of cramps and of periods. This particular round of  cramps has been going on for the past half hour with no end in sight.
     There was no comfortable position and you had essentially given up looking for one.
     You see the bedroom door open, and in walks Colby. He has a smile on his face and is looking at something on his phone but it dissolves at seeing that something's wrong.
     "You good?"
     "Could be better I guess."
     He laughs and sits on the bed.
    "Well if it helps, look at this."
     He holds up his phone and shows you a video of a hedgehog yawning. You smile.
     "Thank you. It did help."
     "Sam sent it to me and it's the greatest thing ever."
     You laugh, but it's cut off by a sharp pain in your stomach. You scrunch up your face as the cramp hits hard and then goes away again.
     "Cramps again?"
     You nod and Colby makes a pouty face.
     He stick out his hand and you slip your fingers between his. He looks at you.
     "Anything I can do to help?"
     You shrug.
     "Do we have any pain pills?"
     "I'll go look but I don't think so."
     He leaves and comes back holding a couple little tablets in his hand.
     "So we did have some in the medicine cabinet, they were behind all the stuff."
     He gives them to you and you take them. He sits down again, a little closer to you this time.
     "Can we cuddle?"
     You nod.
     He tosses his phone down beside you and lays partially between your legs. He puts his hands on either side of your stomach.
     He pushes up your shirt a little and smiles up at you when you seem confused.
     He gently kisses your lower stomach a couple of times and you smile.
     "Stop hurting my girl you dumb bitch." He says this as he's looking at your stomach, which makes you laugh.
     With laughter comes more cramps. You grab his hand and squeeze it.
     "Sorry baby."
     "It's okay. That one was excused. It was pretty funny."
     He smiles and kisses your stomach a few more times. You appreciate him trying to help and honestly, it did feel good.
     He rubs his thumb lightly on your side and you run your hands through his hair slowly.
     "I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hate seeing you hurting when it's not something I can fix."
     "Awww Colby... it's alright. I'll be fine in a little bit. If it makes you feel any better, you're helping a lot."
     He smiles at this.
     "Good."
     After a little bit, the cramps are gone for the most part and you're feeling a little bit better.
     You tap Colby a couple times and he looks up at you.
     "Can we watch a movie?"
     "Sure, why not."
     He gets up and you do too. He leaves to go put the movie on and you steal one of his hoodies out of the closet before going to the living room. He's pulling out some blankets and a couple pillows and you pick a scary movie to watch.
     You put the movie in and he gets situated on the couch. You come over once he's done and lay down on top of him. You get comfy and he pulls a couple blankets over both of you.
     He wraps his arms around you and you lay your head on his chest. He kisses the top of your head and calmly starts rubbing your back.
     The heat from his body and from the blankets makes your cramps stop entirely. You feel better in a shorter amount of time.
     Soon, you fall asleep with him making sure that you're warm and comfy.

this represents me rereading that shit ass short little story i just wrote omfg it's so bad im sorry

anyway, i wanted to thank you guys for the support and love for these imagines, we've grown so much and im beyond grateful for each and every one of y'all that reads/likes the stories

we're #13 in the sam tag, #13 in the traphouse tag, and #11 in the wattpad tag!!! i never thought my stories would ever get popular but im so happy that you guys are enjoying them!!

thank u guys and love u all sm

gracie xx