1. An Unusual Request

It was a usual day at fairy tail natsu and gray were fighting. Gray hit Elfman by accident and then he joined into the fight then Gajeel joined. It ended up being a brawl. That was until someone stepped on Erza's cake. Erza got mad and ended the brawl by smashing all there heads together.

Lucy sweat dropped and so did everyone else in the guild who wasn't apart of the brawl. Everything was normal until the doors suddenly opened revealing a old man with a long white beard. "Where can I find your master?" The old guy asked. "What do you want with Gramps!?" Natsu yelled, until Erza hit his head really hard. "On the second floor," Erza said while pointing to masters room. "Thank you," the old guy said.

Makarov was in my office drowning in paper work from the brats destroying villages, until he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," he said. "Hello Makarov, it's been awhile." The man said. That was when he realized it was Albus Dumbledore, his old friend. "Albus! I haven't seen you in years!" He had a happy smile on his face.

"Yes I know, but I have have a request for you and your guild. You know my school hogwarts, well we are sure that the dark lord Voldemort has been revived, and we have reason to believe that he has partnered up with someone from your world. Zeref, I think his name was. Anyways, I need your help to protect my school and a boy named Harry Potter."Albus asked.

"Of course Albus, I would be glad to help. But this is a wizarding guild so we would need a reward." The wizard then remembered something. "Oh, of course if you complete this I will give you 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 jewel." Makarov was shocked. "s-so much jewel!?" He was still dumbfounded. "Yes I will give it to you as soon as the dark lord has been defeated," Albus assured. "Of course I'll go tell the guild who will be going". With that Makarov sped out of his office and stood on top of the railing.

"Listen up brats we got a job request from my old friend Albus Dumbledore to protect his school and a boy named Harry Potter in another world. If I say your name then please come up so he can explain the details to you. Lucy Heartfilia, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, Gildarts Clive, Cana Alberona, Erza Scarlet, Levy McGarden, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvel, and Romeo Conbolt! "

They all went to where Master was and waited for Dumbledore.

"Hello my name is Albus Dumbledore, the job request that I have for you is to protect my school hogwarts from the dark lord named Voldemort. You all will be placed in 4 different houses. I have no control over which house you all will be placed in. The four houses are Gryffindor the house of the brave, Hufflepuff the house of the loyal, Ravenclaw the house of the intelligent and slytherin the house of the cunning.

"You will be placed in the different houses based on your personality. I would also like Gildarts Clive, Cana Alberona, and Laxus Dreyar to be teachers. There is also a tournament called the triwizard tournament that you will be joining. It is quite similar to your grand magic games. You are not allowed to use magic. Our magic is very different then yours, we use wands and we don't want anyone there getting suspicious. So tomorrow I will give everyone fake wands to Chanel your magic into.

"Lucy and Erza, you two have a holder type magic so you must not use magic unless absolutely necessary. That goes for all of you. The boy you must protect more than anything is Harry Potter, so I would like all of you to be in your fourth year. Please meet here tomorrow at 9:00 a.m." Dumbledore said.

"Lucy I would like you to summon Virgo to make uniforms for us, and our school will be called Fairy tail school for the gifted." Makarov said with a big grin because he didn't have to pay for the uniforms.

"You will Need 4 sets of the uniform and 2 pairs of casual clothes. Go now and meet here tomorrow." He instructed. "Ok, bye," They all said leaving the guild to go pack.

The girls uniform

The boys uniform

The boys uniform

(Their ties change depending what house they are in)

————
A/N: I like comments, comments are nice, please comment.