6. Suspicions

One week later at lunch, the goblet of fires was still out. Everyone was peacefully eating their lunches until the Weasley twins came down jumping with something in their hands and everyone started watching them.

They both drank a potion thing which made them look a couple years older. They probably took a potion to make them old enough to put their names in the goblet of fire. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Dumbledore made that age line himself don't you remember him saying that?" Hermione said, in a singsong voice, then asked the last part. "Ya, we know but this potion makes us a couple years older." One of the twins, who people guessed is Fred Said. "Ya, I'm going to go first." George Said.

He walked up to where the age line was and took a step into it. We all waited a couple seconds, then Fred walked up and when they both were in there and they put their names in.

When they did the fire spread around them and pushed them out of the circle along with their names. When we all saw them they had white beards and white hair. Laughter was heard everywhere. Then Dumbledore came.

"My my. It seems that you boys also tried an age potion that didn't work. But, I must say your beards are fare more magnificent then the other two who tried putting theirs in." He said. "Wait, their were others?" They asked. "Yes a couple of third years I'm pretty sure."

"Wendy, can you take them to mme pomfrey?" Dumbledore looked away from the twins and to Wendy. "Of course," Wendy Said then scurried off with the twins.

Dumbledore left again, when he did a bunch of members from fairy tail came towards it. "You guys know that you have to be 18 to participate right?" Harry asked them. "You don't have to be eighteen, that Dumbledore dude said you can put your name in if you are extremely skilled, which fairy tail is!" Natsu exclaimed.

Natsu, gray, Juvia, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, Mira, Wendy and Romeo went up.

One by one the 9 of them went up and put their names in. We were all expecting what happened to Fred and George to happen to natsu, since he was the first one to put his name in. But to our surprise nothing happened, which made everyone's jaws drop. Even Wendy who was struggling to reach it managed to put her name in successfully. "Ok! Now I want some foooooooooooood!" Natsu exclaimed as if nothing happened.

~

Ron hermione and Harry were currently discussing what happened today. "How did they do that?" Hermione asked. "I know right. My brothers tried and they couldn't even do it! Even that little Wendy managed to put her name in it." Ron said. "They might be death eaters. I mean maybe Voldemort is somehow giving them enough magic to go past the age line." Harry said. "Maybe, let's go question them," Hermione said. Ron and Harry thought before nodding.

~

Fairy tail was all alone so they could use their magic a little bit. Natsu was playing with some fire, Lucy was talking with her spirits, Gajeel was eating some iron, levy was making more iron for Gajeel. Mira was practicing her Satan souls, Laxus was eating some lightning, Juvia was playing with some water, gray was making sculptures with his ice and jellal and Erza were just talking until someone barged in, and saw what they were doing.

"W-what are you people?"

————

A/N: I'm finally updating again! I had a bit of writers block, so I couldn't think of anything to put. And I still have it for fairy hero's. It might take me a while to update new chapters of it, but I will try. Also, I've finally started the next book of nerds with a secret and I hope you guys will check it out.