20. One Person

The non-fairy tail members were absolutely shook. Her egg fell right into juvia. InTo HeR. They couldn't believe it. "What the fuck?" Harry said for the second time. Everyone immediately sobered up as they her screams. While juvia, she heard beautiful singing.

"B — beautiful." She mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear. "How is that beautiful, it sounds like screaming banshees!" Gray screamed. "Look," she grabbed his head and StUcK iT iNtO hEr. Gray took his head out a minute later, for need of air. "It is beautiful." He said, dripping with water.

He somehow lost his shirt and ran his hand through his hair in a somewhat sexy way. Causing almost all the wizards (including Juvia) to blush, everyone else was used to it already.

They tried it with all the eggs in Juvia and heard the beautiful singing saying, "something precious will be taken from you." Is what Juvia told them.

The next day, again, they were gathered in the hall. "I called for you here specifically for our transfer students." Dumbledore gestured to the guild (plus Jellal). "I want to tell you that, even though I said that 5 of you would be competing in the tri-wizard tournament, for the second task — which will be next week, only one of you can compete."

He got everyone's attention with his statement. Knowing that he gathered their attention, he decided to continue. "Only one of you will be able to compete, but I will let you choose amongst yourselves." Protests were coming from Fairy tail, some were, "why?" Others, "but, you promised!" And the rest were among those lines.

"The reason is, for this specific task, it will not work unless only one of you compete." Him saying that died down the protests a lot. Most were still confused, but decided it would be pointless to argue.

"Does it have something to do with, "taking something precious away from us?"" Juvia asked out of no where. "How did you find that out?" Dumbledore asked, his voice suddenly becoming stern. Juvia simply pointed to her stomach.

Everyone looked there, but saw nothing. "I know what she means," Makarov, who has been quiet the entire time said. "What?" Dumbledore asked, turning towards the shorter man as the rest of the students opened their ears to hear better..

"It's because she's made up of water. If something goes into her, or she gets attacked physically, it goes right through." He stood on his toes and whispered in his ears as quiet as possible.

The others couldn't hear, only the ones with heightened senses could. "What'd he say?" People whined. Others kept grumbling and complaining, wanting to know how she found that out. The Gryffindor's who knew, decided not to tell them, they probably wouldn't believe it anyways. They could barley believe themselves.

Throughout the entire day, the 5 fairy tail competitors were arguing about who should go — excluding Wendy. She didn't care who went, as long as everyone was happy with their decision.

She just waited there quietly, rocking back on forth on her toes with her. Hands behind her back.

She stayed like that until things started becoming violent (between gray and Natsu). Erza and Lucy watched them having a fist fight, until they got dragged into it. It ended up turning into an all out fist fight between the majority of fairy tail's strongest team.

The spectators watching it were enjoying themselves as well. It was very amusing to them, to watch four people go into an all out fist fight over who gets to participate in a contest.

everybody stopped for a minutes to catch their breath and the spectators stopped cheering.

"W — wait! I'll participate."