8. Champions

Everyone from fairy tail was laughing their heads off watching Cana 'teach' the kids from hogwarts. All she was really doing was embarrassing them. Instead of showing how to do things, she was getting one of them to come up, and she would just throw different spells at them.

"Professor Alberona, why aren't the exchange students learning any of the things that your teaching us?" Malfoy snobbishly asked. "That's simple. Because they're a lot more advanced than you. They're definitely not on par with me but they are a lot better than you guys, and if I give them these cards unsupervised natsu might end up burning down the entire school." Cana told them which made everyone except fairy tail sweat drop. Fairy tail starting dying of laughter again saying, "that's true! Natsu would do that," then Somebody asked them, "Prove it!"

Lucy, gray, Erza and Wendy sighed, knowing what going to happen next.

"Cana give me some cards!" Natsu yelled his eyes turning white and becoming spiked. Cana just obliged and gave  natsu some cards—making sure they had fire on them, then laughed. "Ha h--"before natsu could finished laughing they were called to the hall again. "Ugh!" Some people said, wanting to see what was going to happen next.

~

"As you know, it's been two weeks since the goblet of fire has been taken out. Now, however, I will draw who will be the champions for this years triwizard tournament!" Dumbledores voice boomed throughout the hall. He said something inaudible and the flame turned blue. Then, a piece of paper flew out and the flame and Dumbledore said a name that was written on the paper. "Viktor Krum, from Durmstrang," that repeated 2 more times. "Fleur Delacour of Beauxbatons. And, Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts."

When the flame turned into its regular again, then it turned yellow and 5 pieces of paper flew out. "From fairy tail, the champions are, "Wendy Marvel, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster and Erza Scarlet." Fairy tail started cheering and yelling, "we're sure to win now, fairy tails strongest team is competing."

The flame turned normal again and Dumbledore said, "that con—" before he could finish the flame turned blue again and another name came out  and Dumbledore was shocked. "Harry Potter!" It read while the entire room went silent. Everyone turned to look at Harry while he slumped his shoulders and slowly walked up to the front where Dumbledore was.

Dumbledore marched up to Harry when he reached the place where the champions were and asked him, "did you put you name into the fire?" Harry had a shocked look on his face. He wasn't expecting Dumbledore of all people to become super mad at him, he didn't even do it!

"No."

He tried to plead with Dumbledore, but was failing. "We will discuss this later." The way it was said, Harry knew that there was no room for arguing. He slumped his shoulders even more, hearing the snide remarks from the Slytherin table.

"The first challenge will be next week. Until then back to your rooms." He shooed them away.

Back in the Gryffindor house the people from fairy tail were so exited that they could barley sleep a wink. "Gah! This is too much. I can't sleep!" Natsu screamed.

He went down to the common room and saw the other four members of fairy tail that were  participating in the tri-wizard tournament there too. "Too excited?" Lucy asked.

"Mmh." They all replied.