25. The Final Task

After the dance was over, every one finally snapped out of their entrancement, back to normal. After all, to fairy tail, it was almost like that dance never happened as they went back to their usual rowdy selves, acting the same as before. Well, what else would you expect from the number one guild in Fiore?

The only difference you could notice with all of them, was that they looked a little closer than before (if that's even possible). The guild is currently gathered in a supposedly large room, which wasn't that large when trying to store almost fifteen people at once. "Okay brats," Makarov shouted, gaining their attention. "The next task — the last one — is our last chance to find and defeat Zeref and Voldemort. We promised Dumbledore that we would help rid Voldemort from the world, meaning we have to find him and defeat him."

He especially looked at team Natsu. "You five are the ones participating in the tri-wizard tournament. That means that you five have the best chance of facing Voldemort/Zeref. Am I making myself clear?" He said that last part in a stern voice. They nodded.

"Good," he stroked his beard and dismissed everyone.

"We have to find more information about Voldemort." Levy stated, which made the people around them look at them in shock. They just said the name of he-who-must-not-be-named, out loud. "Shush!" Lucy screamed. "Oops," levy apologized. "But she's right." Erza said.

"How are we supposed to find that formation?" Laxus asked. "We could ask Harry," Cana sa, surprising everybody. "Why?" Cana took another swing at her booze,"Ahh~ because, isn't he literally the only person, ever, to survive him?" Realization hit everyone.they realized that they forgot one of the most important facts while researching Voldemort.

"You're right." Erza said. "Let's go to the common rooms and wait for him. Those of us in the Gryffindor house will question him and tomorrow, we will tell you. Meet here."Erza said. "Okay,"everyone agreed.

With that, everyone went their separate ways.

On the way there, silence crept into the air, as no one was talking. The wind rustling slightly was the only noise to be heard around them. Thoughts on questions to ask swirled through their minds, being the only thing they think about. Without anyone noticing the silence, it slowly became eerie when the wind stopped and the rustling of leaves ceased.

No one was out, adding to te mood. The wizards would be able to have a peaceful sleep as the rowdy, loud guild was silent and deep in thought. Something you would never expect from the notorious guild. It truly was a surprising scene.

When they finally reached the Gryffindor housing, they all could only think of one question that would answer all of their questions. They opened the door and strides right towards Harry who was having a conversation about the notorious guild with the other two part of the golden trio.

"Speak of the devil," Hermione muttered under her breath. "What do ya want?" Ron asked. "To speak with," Erza pointed to harry, "him." She said in her serious voice. The others also had very serious looks on their face, frightening the golden trio. The entier time they've known them, they've never been so serious.

"Me?" Harry pointed to himself. Natsu nodded in confirmation. "Why?" He asked. "Just follow us." When he didn't move, Romeo grabbed his hand and dragged him along with them. "What the blood hell are you doing?!" He tried breaking out of his grip. Even though his skinny body could never break out of the grip of any fairy tail member — even Asuka.

When thy reached a secluded room, the rushed in and put Harry down on a chair. "We have a question for you." They said, crossing their arms. By now, scared wasn't strong enough to describe how he was feeling. He was absolutely mortified. "W — what questions could you guys possible have for me?" He stuttered out.

Natsu put a hand on the back of the chair that Harry was sitting on and pushed it so far back, it was almost flipped. His eyes shone a deep red, and his featured were being shadowed by the lack of light. The one side of his that the moon light was shining upon was being emphasized and she locked in on Harry's eyes.

The direct eye contant shook Harry to the bone, it was like Natsu was looking straight into his soul. "Answer it and you'll find out." He let go of the chair.

They all stood in a circular formation around him, as if they were walls that were slowly — but surely — closing in on him. "Our question is . . ."