2. Arriving at Hogwarts

It was 8:00 in the morning and Lucy was about to get up to go to the guildhall when she felt something holding her down. She looked to her side only to see a sleeping natsu right beside her. Lucy screamed and Lucy kicked him out her apartment. "Come on Luce I wanna go back to bed." Natsu whined. "Well if you want Erza to get mad at you for not being at the guild on time then go back to bed, but not in my house! If you want to sleep, sleep at your own house!" The female threatened. "I'm up! I'm up! Just please don't tell Erza!" Natsu said sacred.

~

"Now that everyone is here, Lucy can you please put all of our stuff in the spirit world?" Master asked her. "Of course," she took out virgos key, "open gate of the maiden Virgo!" You could see a bright light and could hear a doorbell sound. "Yes princess, is it punishment time?" Everyone sweat dropped. "No it's not punishment time, could you take all of our stuff to the spirit world?" She asked. "Yes princess," Virgo bowing. Mr. Dumbledore cleared his throat getting all of their attention. "Now that that's done I would like all of you to hold on to this boot. It's called a port key and it will take us to hogwarts." All the girls were a little resistant to touch it at first but ended up holding it.

"I will need one of you guys to count down from ten." Laxus immediately took the job. "Ten," he started. "Is there anyone here that has motion sickness?" Dumbledore asked. "Nine," all the dragon slayers said yes. "Ok then you will all--" Laxus continued again. "eight," Dumbledore continued. "not feel so good after," Laxus continued. "Seven," the older male remembered something. "also only the teachers will know who you are. So do not tell any of the students--" he was interrupted by Laxus again. "Six," Dumbledore finished. "—who you are,"

"Five,"

"Four,"

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

With that they all disappeared and landed in a forest. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful here!" Juvia said. "Lu-chan look over there, that castle is amazing! Why can't we have a castle like that?" Levy said while pouting. "Probably because we would just destroy it," Lucy told her said.

When they all arrived Dumbledore gave them there wands and told them how to use it. Erza and lucy's were diffrent since they use a holder magic. They all were heading towards the castle to meat the teachers.

When they arrived at Hogwarts they all introduced themselves. "Hi, my name is Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail. That guy is Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Levy McGarden, Lucy Heartfillia, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona, Gildarts Clive, Juvia Lockser, Wendy Marvel and he is Romeo Conbolt." Erza said. "Dumbledore are you sure these children would be able to protect our school?" Professor Snape said. "With all due respect, we are more than capable to protect this school. We have gone through more things then you could possibly imagine." Erza said glaring at  professor Snape, while he was cowering in fear a little. "Well we have to go to the hall now. Or you're going to miss the entrance ceremony." They all left to go to the great hall. "Can all you all please wait here until we call you in." Dumbledore asked, then went inside.

"Welcome back to another school year at Hogwarts! This year the quidditch matches will be cancelled and we will be having the triwizard tournament. With another school, who will be joining us for the rest of the year and they also brought some of there teachers with them. Please welcome Fairy Tail school for the gifted!" Dumbledore said. He got a lot of groans from the students saying they brought more teachers. That was until the doors opened revealing a group of students. "Blimly, Harry look at there hair colours! That girls hair is redder than mine and look there are ones with blue, White and pink!" Ron yelled. "It's not pink it's Salmon!" Natsu yelled. "How could he here us from here?" Ron asked. "Maybe, because you screamed it!" Hermione answered.

"Well then, can the teachers please introduce yourselves." Dumbledoe asked. "*Hic, my name is *hic* Cana *hic* Alberona *hic* and I'm a teacher from *hic* fairy tail high, and I *hic* teach *hic* divination." Cana said. "My name is Gildarts Clive. I'm also a teacher at fairy tail high who teaches defence against the dark arts." Gildarts said. He pulled cana into a hug with a big grin on his face saying, "and this lovely lady here is my daughter Cana Alberona!"

Laxus sighed and started. "I'm Laxus Dreyar the last teacher from fairy tail that came here, and I'm going to help teach transfigurations." Laxus said with a straight face. Alot of the girls satrted blushing and fawning over him, while Mira was giving them all death glares. They were saying things like, 'he's so cute' or 'I'm so glad I came this year to see him'. "let's get the first years and transfer students sorted!" Dumbledore said with a booming voice.