28. Zeref and Voldemort

They froze at the sound of the voice they knew very well. It was the voice of the one who fell in love with their first guild master and taught her magic. The voice of the one who had a child with their guilds first master.

The voice of Zeref and Voldemort.

Their pupils immediately constricted and the turned around almost like a robot. "Zeref," natsu growled. "I guess it was true, you did come here. Then is it also true that you partnered with baldy?" Gray asked.

You could almost see zeref start snickering, as he had to cover his mouth. "It's Voldemort." An angry voice said. When a man came out, natsu was the one to start bursting out laughing. "He looks like a firkin' egg." He laughed even harder and gray slightly joined.

The man who goes by 'Voldemort' was bald and had sharp teeth. The shape of his head looked like an egg (according to natsu) and his paw skin hone a light blue under the light of the moon. Veins were visible from his bald scalp and the veins from it looked like they were pulsating.

A tick mark was almost visible on his face and a clearly annoyed expression found itself to his face. "Shut up." He said, lifting up his wand and a sting some sort of spell directed at natsu. Right as the spell was about to make contact with natsu's body, he used his quick reflexes to dodge it — barley.

The tips of his hair got cut off and sweat glinted across his face. His eyes were barley able to follow the attack and he flipped mid-air to catch himself. Natsu wasn't expecting a fight. If anything, he was expecting this one to be easy.

But, when are things ever that easy?  

Voldemort and zeref were clearly looking for a fight, giving the mages no time to consider whether they wanted to fight or not. It was simply, do they want to die or not. Those were their only options when facing those two villains. After all, both of them were immortal, they would have to be creative about how they fight them.

For natsu Zeref curse didn't work on him, making hm the only one who could use short-rang attacks on him and for Voldemort, they barley knew anything about him. They were going to have to be extra creative when it came to him.

-

"What was that?" Gajeel asked, upping out of his seat. A ball of magic came tearing through the hedges and went right into the stands, destroying parts of it. "It seems they've made their move. The rest of fairy tail prepared for a fight.

-

Erza tched. "Requip: Ataraxia Armor! Blade wings!" She chanted and a bright golden glow surrounded her shooting through the hedges, its glow inviting others to see. The sound of her chant resonated throughout the net ore maze and a bit further, everybody heard and immediately new that the mages have engaged in battle.

Erza's Armor took the form of a beautiful, white revealing gown with a hem sprouting from it and a red collar, being tied with a red and gold belt that resembles an obi. The upper part of the dress includes red and white shoulderless sleeves and a rose decoration on the user's left hand, while the foot wearings are a pair of red and gold knee-high heel boots. In addition to all of this, the armor consists of swords being used for various purposes, albeit primarily as wings, adding to the peculiarity.

Her attacks were futile, nothing she nor any of the others did worked on the two immortals. Erza tched again and screamed to the other four, "we need to retreat, we have to come up with a plan on how to defeat them." Reluctantly they agreed.

On the way back, they did the same thing, they jumped through the obstacles and Wendy healed them. Although, this time, when they found the other champions, they grabbed them and took them along, Wendy healing all of them.

When they got back, there was no clear winner, as none of them managed to get the cup. "I guess that was a big waste of time," Erza sighed. Suddenly, Loke popped out of his gate holding the infamous tri-wizard cup. "Is this what you mean?" He smirked.

Everyone stared at him, processing everything. "Wait! You're telling me that you got it? How?!" He cleared his throat before his smirk grew even wider. "Well, when I noticed Lucy in danger, I cam out of my gate and noticed this cup. I thought that it must be important if you all wee fighting so hard. So, I took it with me in the spirit realm and Virgo cleaned it saying, "princess might punish me if I clean this." And I thought that this was the perfect moment for me to come out and give it to you." He finished.

"Anyways, we fought both of them. They are hella powerful and we had to retreat. Master, I think we should tell them and get them to help us in defeating them." Erza asked. He sighed, before finally agreeing.

"Yes, we should tell them everything."