Epilogue

"Well, now that Voldemort and Zeref have been defeated, I think its about time we went home." Master said. The guild was sad to leave the new friends that they made here in this other world. "Well, we have been here for a year now, its just like the other schools in the triwizard tournament, we just had an extended stay." Mira stopped tears form leaving her face.

"I know, its just so sad." Some random person n the background said. Wendy was crying about leaving all the friends they've made behind and Lucy was on the verge of tears. Erza, on the other hand, was perfectly fine, the only thing different different about her was that she had a sad smile instead of being on the verge of tears.

"If you guys eve come back, we'll be waiting!" Harry declared with a smile. "Yep! We're definitely coming back, right gramps!" Natsu turned towards Makarov with and eager expression.

"Well, if Albus agrees, then I see no reason why we shouldn't." He said while stroking his beard. Dumbledore just chuckled in response, "of course, how could I decline an offer from one of my closest and oldest friends to visit us. You are welcome any time." He opened his arms and declared it to everyone.

"And hopefully, it will be on better circumstances. Next time, lets meet when both of our worlds are not on the verge of being destroyed by two immortal beings who have teamed up." The two laughed together.

"In any case, we should probably get going now, I bet they're waiting for us back home, this is about the time we said that we would be back." Romeo spoke up for what seemed like the first time in forever.

"Yeah, I'm sure Elfman is wondering where we are, we're already about a day later than we said we would be. Since we needed time to get properly healed and recovered." Mira said, folding her hands by her stomach.

"It's time for you to be on your way now," Dumbledore urged, getting his boot ready to aport them back to their world. "Ten, Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four," Jellal counted. "We'll miss you," they waved, "three, two," they then cupped their mouths and screamed, "Thank yo —" before jellal said, "one."

A few moments later, Dumbledore reappeared and it was like the mages coming here was just a dream and that they were never here in the first place, their presence extinguished form this world.

"I'm sure going to miss them," Harry looked up at the sky, as if expecting them to come falling down from there at any moment. "We all did," Hermione added, also looking up at the clouded sky with Harry.

-

"I'm sure gong to miss them, we made such wonderful friends there." Erza also looked up at the sky from Earthland, right in front of their guild, their backs facing the large sign that said 'fairy tail'. "At least we can visit them now," levy chimed in. "You're right," Lucy smiled slightly.

Jellal was brought back to the guild with the rest of Fairy tail for some reason. So now, he wanted to get back to Meredy and continue defeating dak guilds. Even though they defeated Zeref in another world, he said that he would be back for revenge again in Earthland. From now on, he needed to keep is guard p even more than it already is.

"Jellal," Erza softly whispered, barley loud enough for him to hear. She saw him trying to leave and wanted to talk to him one last time, because who knows when the next time they see each other will be.

Jellal looked at Erza with a sad expression, matching hers. "This isn't like it's going to be the last time we ever see each other, we will meet again soon." He said before resuming to walk away. "So," she barley whispered again.

"This isn't goodbye, this is just a see you later," the fairy tail mages who just came from Hogwarts, Erza and the wizards of Earth said in unison, smiling, all of them looking at the sky again. It was like the sky connected all of them, it was as if, if they looked at the sky and enough, they would se each other again (even though they could visit each other) and it made them feel at peace.

This really was one of their favourite adventures — for everyone.

—————
A/N: And yet another book is completed! This book was actually like ten chapters longer than I expected it to be. Even though at chapter twenty, it had barley gotten to the second task. This is by far my longest book. I'm going to be editing it now. Even though I also said that for Fairy hero's and still haven't edited it yet, I will get around to editing both at some point in my life. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book!