~ Chapter 1 ~

This fanfiction doesn't have Digimon as this is an au. This fanfiction takes during Digimon Adventure 02 as it was the season that was shown that Tai has feelings for Sora in the Dub version. I also don't own Digimon. 

Chapter 1

"Onii-chan!" Hikari "Kari" Yagami called out to her 14 year old brother, who was in middle school. Taichi "Tai" Yagami was already up, but he haven't bothered to tell Hikari that yet, but he knew that it he didn't respond to her, he would hear her calling him all morning.

"I'm up, Kari!" Taichi called out to Hikari. Hikari huffed from the bottom of the stairs. Irritating man, why didn't you say that before I raised my voice? She thought, scowling. Taichi came down the stairs to see Hikari scowling at him and he smiled at her. "Don't scowl too much, Kari. Besides, Daisuke and Takeru will be fighting over you, again." Taichi huffed at the fact that Hikari haven't made up her mind, but unknown to Tai, Hikari had picked Takeru, she just didn't know how to tell him and Daisuke that, since she understood that Daisuke likes her a lot.

"I've made my choice. I just hope that Daisuke will be able to get over his broken heart." Hikari tells Taichi about her decision on who to pick and Taichi nodded his approval. He knew that Hikari would pick Takeru, but she started to show feelings for both Takeru and Daisuke and Taichi wanted to nip it in the bud before anything else happened. 

"I will talk to Daisuke." Taichi promised to Hikari as Hikari watched him with wary eyes. Talking to him means giving out threats. She thought. 

"I want you to actually talk to him." Hikari warned Taichi and Taichi froze at the slight anger tone that was laced in her voice and Taichi turned to grin at Hikari.

"Of course, anything to not have my death caused by your hands." He spoke, not wanting to go missing simply because he pissed off his younger sister. Hikari gave him a sweet smile and he sighed in relief when she turned away from him. She is scary when angry. He thought, thinking about a certain tennis player. He smiled as he wanted to see her again. 

Unknown to him, he will get to spend a lot of time with her with what was going to happen later on.