~ Chapter 12 ~

Taichi took his father's advice and he was now at the park with Sora. Both teens were holding each other hands but they were also blushing at the close contact. Why am I still so awkward around him? He's going to think that I'm being silly. Sora thought as she shyly looked at Taichi. 

Taichi gulped as he looked down at their encased hands. Why am I still so awkward around her? She's going to think that I'm being silly. He thought as he shyly looked at Sora. When they made eye contact, both of their blushes turned even more heavy as they turned away from each other. He gulped once again as he wanted to talk to Sora without stuttering. "Hey, Sora. How do you feel about ice cream or hot chocolate?" He asked, hoping he didn't ruin the moment with his nervous stammering but to his relief, Sora gently smiled at him as she gently cupped his cheek with one of her hands before she moved her arms to place her hands on his chest. 

Taichi's eyes softened as he cupped Sora's face with his gentle hands as he bent his face down. Sora's face softened as they both locked gazes with each other. Before they could lock lips, however, thunder struck, shocking both teens out of the moment and they both blushed when they realized that they were about to kiss each other. "Maybe hot chocolate would be good after all, Tai." Sora's voice had gotten higher in pitch and Taichi had realized that it was because of embarrassment and he didn't dare say about the increase in pitch to her. 

"Of course, Sora." Taichi spoke as he smiled at Sora, trying to ease her out of her embarrassment as he gently took Sora's hand into his once again as he walked to the nearest café with her smiling at him. Taichi loved how relaxed and even more gentle he became when he was around Sora and he knew that it was because of his feelings for her. He never wanted to hurt her and he was glad that she agreed to be his wife as he knew that he would have asked her in the future but now that they were engaged, he was happy.