~ Chapter 9 ~

Taichi was waiting for Sora at school so they could go to lunch together and when he seen her approaching him, he waved at her and when she saw him, she ran over to him. "Hey, Sora. How was morning classes?" He asked her, knowing that they only shared afternoon classes with each other. Sora laughed at the question. 

"Boring as always, Taichi." She tells him and both teens laughed at her response, knowing that she was telling the truth about morning classes. Evening classes were more interesting but Taichi probably figured that it was because of the fact that he had history, math and computer class. He sighed as he walked with Sora to lunch. "So, are we going to tell the others?" She asked him and Taichi hummed as he thought about it. I've told Yamato and I know Yamato will keep it a secret. He thought as he wondered if he should let the rest of their friends know about their engagement. 

"I told Yamato and he took the news well." He tells Sora as he smiled at her. Sora grinned as she knew that Yamato was very open about things like that. 

"That's good, Taichi. Maybe we can tell the others." She tells him as she thought about telling the girls. Both teens stared at each other as time seemed to have stopped when they locked their gazes on each other. 

Neither of them knew who had moved first but Taichi was holding Sora against the wall as they kissed each other. Sora's arms were wrapped around Taichi's neck while Taichi's hands were on Sora's waist as they were still locking lips even when Yamato was laughing at them. Taichi then flicked Yamato off as he noticed that Yamato was there and he was doing nothing but laughing at them.

When they finally stopped making out, Sora was blushing as Taichi was smiling like a idiot with a huge blush on his cheeks. 

"Wow, you two were going at it in that kiss." Yamato spoke, causing Sora to blush even more while Taichi turned to Yamato with an embarrassed look on his face. 

"Stop it, Yamato." He spoke, causing Yamato to cheekily grin at him. 

"I'm done, just wanted to tease you two for a little bit." Yamato spoke to the two teens as he smiled at the two. 

They soon walked into the cafeteria where they had gotten food and sat down. Taichi and Sora had both came to an agreement that they wouldn't tell their friends until later. They just had to find out the right time to tell everyone.