~ Chapter 14 ~

Taichi was back at middle school as he was talking to Yamato. "Do you know when you're going to take over the company?" He asked him and Taichi hummed a bit until he remembered something.

"I know Dad said something about me becoming the CEO after I get in high school." He answered. 

"Oh, so you're going to be the business owner after our last year in middle school. That's awesome, Tai." Yamato tells him and Taichi blushed with embarrassment. 

"Thanks, Yamato. I just glad that Dad doesn't mind taking it day-by-day with me." He confessed to Yamato and the teen hummed at Taichi's words. 

"Well, you do have a bad habit of second guessing yourself, Taichi." Yamato tells Taichi and the teen sighed as he knew that he was trying to stop doing that. "It's okay to second guess yourself sometimes, but you need to learn to trust your gut, Tai." Yamato tells him. 

"I do trust my gut but in the business world, I can't trust just my gut feeling." Taichi tells Yamato, making Yamato turn his head towards his best friend. 

"Then, trust your judgement, Tai. You have good judgement." He advised Taichi and he nodded his head, smiling at Yamato's encouragement. 

"Thanks, Yamato." Yamato smiled at being able to help out his best friend. 

"No problem. You're my best friend. So, when's the wedding?" He asked, causing Taichi to choke on the water he had started drinking. 

"You can't just asked that out of no way, dude." Taichi turned his head over at him, making Yamato chuckle him.

"Why not? I want to see my best friend get married." Yamato spoke and Taichi rolled his eyes in a playful manner. 

"You will, Yamato. You will." Taichi answered him and Yamato celebrated to himself before he got serious once again. 

"You're planning on asking her again, aren't you?" He asked Taichi. 

"Yeah. Dad was there when I proposed to her but I want it to be special." Taichi tells Yamato, who smiled at him. 

"That's understandable." He answered, making Taichi grin over at him. 

"You're the best friend ever, Yamato." He tells Yamato, making the teen chuckle at him. 

"I'm just doing what I always do, Taichi." He tells him. 

"But still, your advise is very helpful for me." He tells Yamato. 

"Well, I'm glad then. That's all I care about." He answered Taichi, who smiled over at him. I will make you appreciate my thanks, Yamato. He thought as he wondered what he should get for Yamato as thanks for sticking by his side for so long. "I know what you're thinking, Taichi. Don't you dare get me a gift." Yamato tells Taichi, who stuck his tongue out at him. "Fine. Don't get anything expensive." He gave in, knowing that Taichi had a very caring heart. 

"No promises. Oh, I'll see you later in class, Yamato. I have to go see Sora." Taichi tells him. Yamato rolled his eyes. 

"You mean watch her morning practice?" He guessed and Taichi started stuttering out rnadom words, making Yamato laugh at him. 

"Ignore me, Taichi. Go over to your wife." Yamato tells Taichi and he smiled over at Yamato, thanking him for everything he had been helping him with thus far.