~ Chapter 19 ~

After Taichi was told that he was to be the boss over his future company for a month, he was talking to both Sora and Koushiro about it over lunch the next day. "How would we even weed out the people?" Taichi asked. When Sora made a small noise, he looked over at her, wanting to know what she was thinking about. "Sora?" Taichi called out to her, getting the girl's attention. 

"This is just something small but is it possible to send them "important jobs" and see what they would actually do with them. I'd say we should let other people you can trust in the company do the actual important jobs." Sora said, causing both Taichi and Koushiro to look over at her. 

"Sora, that's not "something small"..." Koushiro begins. 

"That's an operation." Taichi finishes the sentence. 

Sora blushed at their words before she started speaking again. "Can it work?" She asked, wanting to know if the plan would be 100% successful. Both Taichi and Koushiro agreed that it could work. 

"Of course!" Koushiro spoke up first as he smiled at Taichi and Sora. 

"Yeah, that's a great idea, Sora." Taichi spoke as he was glad that he had Sora by his side. Taichi knew that he would have never thought of that off of the beginning stages because of how much stress was being added onto his plate. He now had to lead the company to success as he was slowly taking over it. Holy crap, my father really believes I have what it takes to lead this company to more increased success! Taichi couldn't believe it but he could also believe it. 

He had his future wife by his side and he had one of his best pals by his side. Taichi believed that he could bring prosperity back to the company. After all, it was what his father was trusting him to do and Taichi never wanted to let down his father. 

The trio begins to map out ways to get Sora's plan in action. "Hey, Taichi, do you think that the other employees would listen to you?" Koushiro asked and Taichi had an immediate answer. 

"Well, they didn't run outside of the building when Dad announced me as his successful so I think that they will listen to me. Do I know this for sure? No, I do not but I am trusting in my instincts." Taichi was honest as he answered Koushiro's question and the shorter teen smiled at Taichi. 

"Very well-spoken words." He responded and Taichi blushed. 

"Well, all I did was speak how I always speak." Taichi was very honest with his words. 

"You speak like a true leader, Tai." Sora spoke up and Taichi's smile grew even wider at her words. 

"Thanks, Sora. Your plan is very great." He told her and Sora was glad that Taichi loved her plan; she just hoped that they would be able to execute it perfectly.