~ Chapter 6 ~

Taichi was still sleeping as the two girls conversed while cooking dinner but when dinner was finally completed, Sora took the job to wake up Taichi. Sora approached the sleeping young man and she smiled at him as she noticed that his wild hair became even more wild. That big head of hair of yours can't be tamed. She thought as she started to shake Taichi gently. She was the only one besides Hikari that could wake Taichi without being glared at as the teen was someone who tried not to sleep but when he does fall asleep, he would rather that he not be disturbed. "Taichi, it's time for dinner." Sora's words reached Taichi's ears and the teen popped open his eyes to see his pretty fiancee waking up for dinner. Taichi then smiled at Sora as she smiled at him. 

"Alright." Taichi groaned as he got up. He stretched out his muscles and Sora had to turn away, knowing that Taichi was very handsome and his muscles only made him more handsome in the eyes of Sora. "What's wrong, Sora?" Taichi asked as he caught her gaze as he noticed that Sora's cheeks were bright red. 

"N-nothing. You're just a handsome guy, Taichi." Sora complimented Taichi and the teen blushed at Sora's words but he knew that he had to compliment her back. 

"You're very pretty." Both teens were blusing messes as Hikari softly laughed at the two teens. I can't wait for them to stop being so shy around each other. Maybe I can help them out. Hikari thought as she approached to two teens. 

"I know this is a huge life change but you two could say that you're dating since you are still in the engagement stage." Hikari tells Taichi and Sora. Taichi wondered when did his eleven year old kid sister became so smart but he knew that Hikari was mature for her age. After all, it was only three years ago that he was once eleven years old and now, he was being taught by his father to make the best business decisions and he was engaged to his sweetheart. Taichi thought that he was the luckiest teenager on Earth to be engaged to the young woman that had stolen his heart. He knew that he would do everything in his power to make her happy and he didn't want to hurt her. He promised to himself that he will learn how to be a great husband to his awesome future wife as he felt that Sora deserved nothing but the best and he was going to give her the best of him. 

The two teens smiled at Hikari's words and they followed her into the kitchen. Their mom and dad had already fixed the plates and they were ready to chow down. "Thank you for the food." They all spoke as he dug into the food. Hikari felt the food melting into her mouth as she smiled. Taichi and their parents had the came reaction and it made Sora smile with happiness as she watched them eat the food she had cooked. 

"Don't eat too fast but there is more for seconds and maybe a third plate." Sora spoke as everyone looked at her in shock. She cooked that much food? They all thought as they started to eat more of the food that was on their plates. To the surprise of no one, Taichi had finished with his food first. "You want another plate, Taichi?" Sora turned to him and Taichi smiled softly at her. 

"Yes, please and thank you." Taichi smiled as he handed Sora his plate. Sora walked away to put more food on Taichi's plate and Taichi smiled at that the fact that he had Sora as his fiancee. He swore to himself to make her happy. I will make her happy. He thought as he ran one of his hands through his brown hair.