endless tears (1)

Enjoy reading

A girl is sitting in bridle a suit and looking herself in the  mirror being lost . She came yesterday from usa to attending her sister's marriage but she never thought that in a day her life will take a darastic change and she will end up here. She had seen alot of dreams for her life but today all have been got broken in pieces. She sobbed to seeing her own condition and Drowned in flashback which happened before an hour.

FLASHBACK

Girl .. appi

A girl entered in a room calling her sister. But she got confused to seeing empty room. 

Girl. Where appi have left.  All r waiting for her downstairs and here she is no where to seen. But  I think I'm over reacting. First I should check whole room maybe she would be in bathroom. Saying this she moved  towards bathroom to check her but she got disappointed to find nothing in there.

Girl .Where is she she scanned whole room but there is no trace of her. Suddenly her eyes fell on bed where  her lehnga is lying over there.

Girl.appi's dress is here that's mean she run away. She face palmed herself and set on the chair with thud.

G. Now what will i answer to ami abu. I don't know how will they react when they will got to know about appi.  And about jiju he will be heartbroken after listening this. I remembered appi used to tell me how much he loves her. But if she knew about his love then why she run away on her wedding day.... she is lost in thoughts when someone called her name.

Anika

Ani.  Ammi

Maryam. Anika bata what r u doing here.

Ani. Ammi she sobbed and hugged her mother tightly.

Ani. Ammi appi have run away when I came in room she was not here I thought she would be in washroom but she was not there also.

Maryam got pale after listening her and set on the bed being worried.

M. Why this girl did it. We were doing all those which she asked us. Even we got ready to marry her with shivaay who was belonged  to another religion. Then why she decived us  now if ur abu will get to know about it then I dont know what will happens.

Ani. Ammi dont worry I'll handle abu.

Mar. How will u handle him anika When u know that he dont see anyone in anger.its my mistake who gave to much love to that girl now look she hasn't left us to showing face to world.

Ani. Ammi plz stop crying. If u will cry like this then who will handle abu. U know na he is already heart patient

Maryam caresses her princess cheek and stood up on her feet frequently

Ani. What happened ammi.

M. Anika I've decided to tell everything to haroon. We cant hide it from him.