endless tears (Part 10)

Happy reading

Thanks for votes and comments 😘😘😘

M. Let's go baby. I'm tired now.

Shiv. Ok let me call Anika

M. Why Anika. She has left home before half an hour and thank god she left other wise I never wanted to take her with us.

Shiv. Are u sure malika.

M. Ha she text me and said she is going.

Shiv. I don't think so let me check outside maybe she would be outside

M. Why r u getting worry about her so much.let her rot in hell and moreover she was outside from last 3 hours that time u didn't care now u wanna see her. Leave all this and let's go.she held his hand and dragged him with her without listening his a word.

In car

Shiv. U should let me check her
In park. If she won't be at home then mom will kill me.

M. Shut up shivaay stop renting her name my ears are paining now to listening her name again and again. She said keeping her head on head board.

On the other side

Ani. I think I should check Shivay and appi.its not good to stay in this park all alone. She said looking her surrounding which are in pitch dark.

She pick up her belongings and left for restaurant to ask them for going back home as it's too late now. She entered there and found waiters are shutting down everything.

Ani. Where r they. She look at their table but there is no any trace of them.

Ani. Sunia. There was shivaay singh oberoi with a girl. Do u know where are they. She said to a waiter who was passing by her.

W. Mam it's been half an hour they left and we r also gonna close restaurant in few minutes.

Ani. What ? but why they didn't inform me she said in low voice....

W. Mam I have a lot of work to do so can I go.

Anika nodded and he left from there.

Ani. Asa kasa muja chad kar chala gai. She said clutching her dress in fair.

Ani. So what u were expecting from that man. He is selfish who don't care about u. He was already not in willing to bringing u here then why do u expect him to think about u. U r nothing to him and he proved it today. Infect he is proving from the first day of our marriage.don't afraid Anika. U spent 4 yrs in USA and there u used to go around all alone even in night so don't be coward and go home alone. (self talking). Saying this she walked off from restaurant.

She is walking on empty road and getting afraid to seeing thick trees. She tried her best to stop a cab or auto but no one stopped for her.

Ani. It's my fault I shouldn't had came with him on dinner . It's already 1 am now how will I reach at home. She said looking at her watch on which 1:02 are ticking.

In om

Shivay changed his clothes and lay down on the bed.

Shiv. I shouldn't had leave her like this. I don't know how she would had spent her 3 hours all alone in that place. Don't know why but today i felt good with her. Even though i spent time with malika also but I didn't feel that peace in those hours which I felt in that 10 minute which I spent with anika. She was silent but her silence had many words whom I felt bliss. Her innocent dark brown eyes was speaking everything which a tongue can't explain. What's happening with me. Why I'm thinking about her. Even when I was with malika that time also I was lost in her only. I didn't even heard a word which malika said to me. He said looking at Anika's picture which he took secretly when she was lost somewhere.