Last part

Anika is laying in shivaay's arms sleeping peacefully but sleep is far away from shivaay's eyes.

Shiv. I've done so bad with her but maybe god had felt some mercy on me and he returned my Anika and give us our little angel. He said caressing Anika's tummy.

Shiv. Come soon my baby. Daddy is desperately waiting for you.

Ani. Will you stop talking at night shivaay. Because of you I can't even sleep at night. She pout while closing her eyes

Shiv. I'm sorry baby but what to do. I can't wait to hold my baby in my hands. He giggle caressing her cheek.

Ani. You know you are mad

Shiv. I know baby that's why I love you

Ani. You mean to say loving me is madness.

Shiv. Koi shak. He chuckle

Anika made grumpy face and turned other side.

Ani. Jao I don't wanna talk to you. And now I won't even let baby to talk to you.

Shiv. Don't do this baby na.  I'm sorry I was just joking   . I love you more then anything and I think I've give you proof many times.

Anika turned and pack his both cheeks

Ani. I know you love me so much and for that you don't need to give any proofs.  I love you Shiv

Shiv. I love you too

Shiv. Anika tomorrow is baby shower na

Ani. Ha she answered shifting on his chest.

Shiv. Ok so I've surprise for you. Be ready to see it

Ani.  No thank you so much I don't need your any surprise because i know your surprise will make my mood dull which I don't want.

Shiv. Don't say that baby.  I promise you will feel happy

Ani. Ok fine now let's sleep. She smiled and closed her eyes. 

In morning

All mansion has been decorated with loads of light. It's looking so beautiful with loads of colours and flowers.

Shiv. What are you doing guys. Do it properly.

Man. I'm sorry sir.

Shiv. Mom what are you doing

P. Ara I'm just going to make Anika ready.

Shiv. Ok fine. Do properly I don't want any mistake.

Pinky.  I know more then you.  Now let me go. She giggle and left for Anika's room

In room

Anika felt shy to seeing herself in mirror. She is looking so beautiful as well as cute with little baby womb. She can't believe her life will show this phase also where would be she feel the warmth of motherhood in this she xperienced manythings which gave her tears as well as smile. But maybe it was written in her life and now look where her life is leading where happiness is all over.

Shiv. Anika I He stopped seeing her sitting on the chair blushing

Shiv. O my god someone is looking so pretty.  He said sitting infront of anika

Anika. Shivaay don't say that

Shiv. Why baby wife ho meri. I can say whatever I want

P. I'm also here.

Shiv. So what mom. Did I ever interfere in your romance with dad then why are you doing.

P. Shivaay don't be so shameless