endless tears Part 20

Happy Reading

Do. I'm sorry she is no more. Land slipped from all of family feet and they set on their places with thud. Shivay can't believe what's happening with him. He is feeling like someone has ripped off his heart. Right now he just wanna stab a knife in his heart which can help him to kill himself. Today he is realising Anika was the one whom he loved. But he was running behind malika to searching solace in her. But in real it was Anika whom god had made her for him but he pushed her away by thinking she is nothing to him. But now what's the needs of regression when everything has finished.suddenly all hospital has filled with darkness and shivay is standing under a dim light.

Shiv. Anika Anika where are you. His voice echoed in empty hall when heals voice started gripping the darkness.

Shiv. Anika he turned and found her standing in tears.

Ani. Now you would be happy to seeing me in this condition. You only wanted this and now look god has done it. I'm going. I'm going to leave you alone. You know what I tried many times to make you mine but every time failed. It was my dream to get a person who love me unconditionally but you broke my all dreams. Since I had born i never get happiness but I had hope that when I'll become adult then I'll get a the one who will love me. but I got you. Who just loved my sister neither me. You always treated me like a garbage and kicked me like I'm nothing. But I was also human. A tiny heart was beating inside of a little cage. But I don't know how much time you broke it that now its stopped working.

Shiv. Don't say this

Ani. No shivaay now it's enough I don't have more ability to bear pain. I'm going. I'm going back where I came from. I'm dying and you are the reason of my death. I hate you shivaay singh oberoi I hate you. I'll never ever forgive you in my life. It's my promise to you. Saying this she got disappeared in the darkness

Shiv. Noooo Anika don't go. Plz come back where are you anika. I love you I really do. I promise I'll not ever give you pain. Come back to me. Anikaaaaaa he shout and got up with sweat brimming on his forehead. He rub his face and look around finding himself in garden. His heart beat is running like a marathon. He sigh in relief when he felt it's a dream.

Shiv. Anika

He whispered and run inside.

He reached near icu and found all family is sitting there.

Shiv. Rudra. How's Anika.

Hamaad. Don't worry you will get good news soon. Infect I'll give you on the phone. So don't waste your time here and go home back. We are here.

Shivaay. Just shut the hell up. If I'm not saying anything. That's doesn't mean you will say me everything. She is my wife and I've right on her more then you. So stop being over protective for her and keep quite. Other wise I've capability to throw out of this hospital.

Hamaad. Shivaay he about to go when doctor came out

H. How she is doctor

Doctor tiredly smile and took off his mask.

D. Don't worry she isfine. It's first ever case of my life where a patient got saved after getting tones of wound. I hadn't have a little bit hope of her survival but she made it. Must say she is a brave girl. She strongly fought with death without trembling.

H. Thank you doctor thank you so much.

Do. But yes she has to stay at hospital Atleast till one month. As moving her another place is not right for her health. So it's better she stay here. But one thing keep in your mind don't give her stress neither try to talk to her because it can cause a big problem.