Endless tears 23

I don't like to write this story at all and the reason is  few numbers of votes. 😖

In morning.

Anika is sitting alone in her room playing with her toys when malika came there.

M. Hey girl.

Anika look at her angrily and goes near her.

Anu. What are you doing here churial.

M. Just shut up ok. Don't you dare to call me churial.

Ani. If you are churial then it's obvious that I'll call you that only.  Now tell why you came in my room.

M. Your room really. Who told you. 

Anu.  Shiv said it's mine and his room she pout.

M. Oh he lied to you. It's not your room. It's mine and his room. After all I'm his wife.  She smirk.

Anu. No Shiv said you are a Dayan who has came in our house without our permission. 

Malika gritted her teeth to listening her. But she control herself and spoke.

M. He lied to you. You are just burden on him who is wasting his life nothing else. 

Ani.  That's mean Shiv lied to me. She sobs

M.  Yes he lied to you. Infect all those things which he is doing for you. It's all just out  of pity other wise he don't loves you. 

Ani. You are lying. He loves me

M. No he don't. If you don't believe then see this photo. How he is happy with  me.  Did he ever enjoyed  with you like this..No na.  Then how can you say this he loves you.  But you know what it's not his mistake it's you who is clinging on him. 

Ani. Asa nhi ha.

M. If you have little bit love for him  then go away from his life and let him live happily with me.  Saying this she smirk and walked off from the room.

Ani. But Shiv confessed that he loves me.  She pout and throw herself on the bed crying loudly

Mainwhile after sometime shivaay entered in room and got confused to seeing her sleeping on her stomach.

Shiv. Ani he goes near her and turned her but next second he got worried when he saw dry tears on her cheek.

Shiv. Ya ro Rahi thi but ku.  He looks at his surrounding but there is no any qlue of anyone. 

Shiv. Anika Anika utho. Anika opened her eyes and set straight rubbing them.

Shiv. Anika what happened why were you crying. 

Ani.  I'm not crying.  She wipe her tears and got up from the bed.

Shiv. Anika where are you going. 

Ani. I don't wanna be burden on someone so I'm going. She cry.

Shiv. Ani he got up and cupped her face lovingly.

Shiv. You are not burden baby. Infect you are my princess.  He smile.

Ani. No I'm not your princess. You don't love me.  That churial has told me everything.

Shiv. Who asked you Anika. Tell me clearly.

Ani.   No I'll not tell you.  She weeps.

Shiv. Will you stop crying. And tell me properly who said to you that I don't love you. 

Ani.  Malika churial said you don't love me. You loved her because she is your wife. Saying this she burst into tears and hugged shivaay tightly.